Chapter 53

Storm's POV

"Ok let's look at the list" Heaven says as we enter the grocery store. Everyone was back from California and we decided to have a party to finish off this summer. Right now we were at the grocery store to get some stuff for the party. We had one list and the boys had another. And it's gonna be hosted by ALL of us so it's gonna be a pretty big thing.

"Alright let's get the drinks first" Star says as she grabbed a cart. We walked into the aisle and grabbed boxes of canned drinks and put them into the cart.

"Alright now what?" I ask Heaven.

"The ice" she says. We started to walk around when I got a call from Josh.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, where you at?" He asked, causing me to smile.

"We are at the grocery store. The one close to the gym" I tell him.

"Alright I'll be there soon. Love you" he says.

"Love you too" I say back then hang up.

"Hey guys Josh is coming" I tell them.

"That's fine, he can help carry the heavy stuff" Heaven says as we both let out a little laugh.

"Yea he can" we finally find the ice and put about 4 bags of ice in the cart. As we continue to get more stuff, Josh arrives and walks over to us.

"Hey y'all" he says and gives Heaven and Star a side hug. He walks over to me and pecks my lips a few times while hugging me.

"Hi beautiful" he whispers in my ear as his hand lays on my butt. I start to blush and hide my face into his chest. Why does he always do this to me.

"Josh I found it" We heard behind us. We all turned around to see Jalen carrying a pack of Gatorade. I look at Star and see her roll her eyes turning the other direction. I look at Josh to see him scratching his head nervously.

"Why didn't you tell me you brought Jalen with you?" I ask him hitting his chest.

"I'm sorry, it kind of slipped my mind" he says shrugging. I sighed and shook my head.

"Ok good you guys are here. Let's continue" Heaven says and takes the cart from Star who immediately starts to walk away. We all walk around and gather the stuff we need.

"Hey can you help me grab some stuff for my place?" Josh asks me and I nod.

"We'll be back" I say and walk away with Josh. He grabs me and holds me in his arms as we walk away. I hope Star's gonna be fine.

Star's POV

I can't believe Storm just left me. Even though I still have Heaven, I'm still stuck with Jalen. I'm gonna beat Josh's ass for bringing him.

"I'll be back, you guys stay here" Heaven says and walks away. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

I sighed in annoyance and leaned against the cart. Jalen stands across from me with his hands in his pocket. I look him up and down admiring his outfit. He looks so good right now. And has a haircut? I could just- NO STAR. We are mad at him. He cheated on you with Camila. And is still with her. We hate Jalen....right?

"You ok?" I hear Jalen ask me. I look up to see him already looking at me. I scoff and turn my head.

"Like you care" I say and roll my eyes.

"I do, that's why I asked" he says and I fold my arms.

"I miss you" he says and steps a bit closer to me.

"I bet you do" I say and look at him. I really, really really hate to say it but, I sadly miss him too. Well if we are being honest, it's what's in his pants is what I miss. I still hate him for what he did of course.

"Look Star, I know what I did was wrong. Can we somehow be cool again?" He asks. As MUCH as I didn't want to. The inner me that had more of a soft spot for him came out. I thought I got rid of that side of me.

"I'm not so sure. What you did is unforgivable" I say to him and he sighs.

"But I guess, if I think about it. I won't hate you as much as before" I say and he starts to smile. Ugh why'd he have to smile. He walks up to me opening his arms and I push him back.

"Did you hug her in that same outfit?" I ask him. I want no sense of smell, somewhat touch, or feeling of her on me. I still need to give her another ass whopping.

"No, I promise I didn't" he says and looks into my eyes. Ok, I guess he isn't lying. I roll my eyes and slightly open my arms. He leans down and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. Mine goes on his Shoulder. He smelt so good, and felt so warm. The feeling of being in his arms came back to me and boy did I miss it. I missed him, everything about him. He pulled me closer and snuggled his head into my shoulder as my hand found its way to the back of his head playing with his curls. Star, you're gonna let yourself get pulled in again. Don't do it. I pull away from the hug and look down.

"Alright I'm back" Heaven says carrying a few stuff. She looked at me then Jalen.

"You guys ok?" She asks.

"Yea, we are fine. Let's go find Storm and Josh"  I say and push the cart. I look back at Jalen to see him frowning at me. I turn back around and sighed. Well, the moment was nice while it lasted...We pick stuff up on the way and then finally find them. As I looked at them, I took a good look at Storm. She was glowing more then usual to me. Just something about her seemed different. I look at her and Josh and I see how touchy they are.

Matter of fact, they been like that since he's gotten her. I lean against the cart and squint my eyes at them. They were never like that before, I seen that post he made for her and it was mad cute. But Storm just isn't the touchy type, and they weren't a clingy kind of couple, so what could it be. As they turned around to walk over to us, I noticed. No. Freaking. Way! I turn my head and Jalen is already looking at me.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking" He asks me and I nod. Only me and Jalen would notice something like this just because....well you know. We just know these kind of things if you know what I mean. We look back at them as they put stuff in the cart. The way they look at each other, body language, everything.

"No freaking way" I say smiling and Jalen laughs.

"My boy Gup!" He says and wraps his arm around Josh. Josh looks at him confused then looks at us. I smirk at Storm and wink at her. She scrunches up her face and looks at me confused.

She definitely lost her virginity to Josh.