Chapter 37

Storm's POV

For those of you wondering, yes I told my mom about Josh. Was I scared? Hell yeah I was. But it's not like she could do anything about it. At least yet, because she's in a different country. How did she find out about Josh you may ask. Well she was doing a clients hair, who is a fan of the both of us, and was making a edit video of us together. My mom looked over and asked her about it. That's when she spilled the tea to my mom that we were dating.

She gave me a huge lecture telling me how I should've told her, and that if I make the wrong decisions I'm gonna have to face the consequences. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean by that. But I told her I'm being careful and I'm not even thinking of those kind of things. Lowkey......well I mean sometimes....with a guy like Josh, how could you not think of those things. I also told her neither is he. We both know that's a lie. I expressed to her how happy he makes me and what kind of person he was. She seemed to like him but my moms the type to judge you based off how you are around and towards her.

She even shed a few tears because I'm "growing up". Talk about dramatic. I'm relieved that she knows and is kind of fine with it. I don't have to hide it from her anymore. I never had to hide things like that from my mom either, it hurt a bit that I had to this time. But now that it's out, I won't have to.

Right now we were at the airport. We were going on the "surprise trip". Luzzy, Josh, Caleb, Jalen, Shareef, Mikey, Dior, Sharife, Melo, and Shaqir tagged along. Everyone knew where we were going but me. Which I find pretty unfair. Apparently it was a surprise just for me.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee can you tell me" I begged Star.

"For the 100th time Storm, NO!" She said and rolled her eyes annoyedly. I frowned and looked around. Who haven't I asked yet......bingo!

"Hey Meloooo" I dragged out as I walked to him. He looked at me and took one of his air pods out of his ear.

"What's up S?" He asks me.

"So...where are we going?" I ask him and he laughs and shakes his head. He puts his air pod back in and turn his music on. Oh wow! I sighed and walked over to where Josh was. He was making a video on his phone of him dancing with his neck rest around his neck. I smiled at the sight and let out a laugh due to how funny he is.

"Babe, no wants to tell me where we are going" I say to him. He grabs his phone and sits beside me.

"It's a surprise. I'll give you a hint. All of us been here many times"He says and I think.

"You guys been everywhere many times. That's not a good hint" I say. He laughs and shrugs his shoulder.

"I can't tell you baby. I'm sorry" he says and I frown. I lay my head on his shoulder and he rest his hand on my leg. Minutes go by, and then Star gets up.

"Alright guys time to go" she says and we all get up to grab our luggage. I grab mine and hold Josh's hand as we walk. Getting closer to the plane causes me to get nervous again. I tense up and Josh looks at me.

"You don't like planes?" He asks me and I shake my head. He lets out a little laugh then pecks my lips.

"Don't worry. I got you" he smiles and I smile back. That made me feel better. Everyone gives the flight attendant their ticket and then we aboard on. Star had my ticket because she didn't want me to see where we were going.

We got onto the plane and walked to our seats. Josh puts our luggage up in the compartment and then we take a seat. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Storm, you've done this before. You'll be fine.

"Stormy are you ok?" He asks looking over at me. He pushes his glasses up and gives me a concern look. I give him a small smile and nod. I love how caring he is!

"Yea, I am thanks" I kiss his cheek but he turns his head so I kiss his lips. He puts his hand on the side of my face and pulls me closer deepening the kiss. My hand makes it's way to the back of his head and into his hair. He pulls away slightly and looks at me. We stare at each other and I bite my lip nervously. Wow my heart is beating very fast......I need to control my breathing. Am I gonna faint again?

His thumb caresses my lip and slides across. He looks at my lips and kisses me once more before sitting fully back into his seat. I touch my lips and instantly missed his. Man, what a kiss. It was so intense. I liked it, I liked it a lot. I smile to myself and grab my headphones. I plug them in and put them in my ears starting my music. I lay down on Josh's shoulder wrapping my arms around his. He rests his hand on my knee and lays his head on mine. I close my eyes and sigh. A nap would be nice.

Time skip to arrival.

We walk off the plane and I look around. Where are we? I look at the sign and my eyes go wide. Excitement starts to fill in me until I let out a scream. Eyes from all over are instantly brought to me but I don't care. I was too happy.

"Omg! We're in LA BABY!" I yell out and do a happy  dance.

"Surprise!" Heaven and Star say together. I instantly wrap my arms around them giving them a hug.

"I've always wanted to come here" I say to them.

"We know, that's why we are here." Heaven says. I smiled and hug them again.

"Thank you!"

"Anything to make you happy, now come on guys. We are going to my house" Heaven says to everyone.

We walk out of the airport and get into a nearby taxi. We all have to squeeze in so I sat on Josh's lap. Heaven tells the taxi driver her address and he starts driving. I look out the window and watch all the people and different places I see.

I'm in LA!!!