Chapter 45

Storm's POV

"Storm pleaseeeee. I'm gonna be late" Melo says tugging on my arm. I rolled my eyes for the 5th time now and shook my head.

"Melo I'm busy I have to place these orders so my mom can ship them out for me" I say to him as I continue to type on my computer. He's been begging me for the last 20 minutes to drive him to training because the other boys already left.

"Why did the others leave you again?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Because I slept in. And when you sleep in you get left behind" He says and I nod and start to laugh a bit.

"Well, that sounds like a you problem Mel" I say to him and get back to what I was doing. He sits down beside me and lays his head on my shoulder.

"I'll buy you food" he says. I stop typing and think. Hmmmm

"What kind of food?" I ask him. He sits up and looks at me.

"Anything" he says. Storm this is LaMelo your talking to. Take advantage of this offer.

"Another thing. Because you are interrupting my business time. And business time is money time" I say pointing at him and he nods.

"Yes of course. Anything you want" he says emphasizing on the anything part. Anything huh... let me joke around and test the waters.

"Get me a MCM bag" I say to him and he jumps up with a smile on his face.

"Really that's it? I'll even get you the whole set" he says and my eyes widen. Did he just-

"Melo I was only joking-" I start but he cuts me off shaking his head.

"Nope I don't care. I'm getting you the set. Which meanssssss you have to drive me to training. So I'll take this, go get dressed" he says taking the laptop from my lap. Well what can I do now. I get up and walk upstairs. I knock on Star's door and she says 'come in'. I open the door and see her looking out the window.

"I'm bringing Melo to training, wanna come?" I ask her and she looks at me. She thinks then her whole facial expression changes. That was kind of scary.

"Sure" she says with a huge smirk on her face. What big idea do you have now Star?

I'll find out later. I close her door then walk into my room. I'm basically dressed since I'm wearing a white crop top. But let me change my shorts into some pants because knowing Josh...he'd fight everyone in that gym that looks at me funny. If I were to even step foot in that gym in these little shorts, Josh would go crazy. He would rather he wear the shorts then me. Then again he already wears little shorts so it wouldn't really matter.

I grab a pair of graphic sweatpants and put on my yeezy slides that Josh got for me a few days ago. We went to the mall and I seen them and liked them. I didn't like them enough to buy them though. But Josh notice that I had some interest in the shoe and bought them for me. I didn't even notice till he handed the bag to me. I told him to bring them back but he wouldn't. So I had to keep them. Now that I wear them on my feet, they're kinda cute.

I look in the mirror and push my hair back into a ponytail. I don't feel like putting on any makeup. I grab my bracelet and necklace and put them on while walking out my room. I open Star's door and she's ready. She's wearing a white T-shirt with grey sweatpants and a hat on her head. We walk downstairs and I see Melo typing away on my computer.

"What are you doing?" I ask him a bit confused.

"I just placed all of your orders. Your welcome" he says and my mouth falls open as I look over at my computer. He really did!

"How do you know how-?" I say in disbelief but he cuts me off.

"My dad owns Big Baller Brand. I've learnt how to do these kind of things" he tells me and I nod impressed. I lean over and give him a hug.

"Thank you!" I say and he laughs and pulls away.

"Enough with the hugs. We got places to be" He says standing up, grabbing his stuff. He looks at Star and wraps an arm around her shoulder.

"Do you forgive me yet shooting Star" he says and I laugh at the cute nickname. Melo creates good nicknames for everyone. In my opinion. I grab the car keys and we walk out.

"Hmm, not yet but I will soon" she says and he nods. How soon Star? I have feeling she's up to something.

We get in the car and start driving. Melo directs me in what direction we have to go in order to get there. Once we arrive, I park and we all get out. We walk towards the building and head inside. Once we walk in the gym we are greeted by people. I just love nice people. I see Josh and he looks towards me. I blew him a kiss and he pretends to catch it and then slaps it onto his face. I laugh at him and look away. He's so silly.

We sit down and Melo puts his stuff down and changes. Once he's done, he grabs a basketball and runs off. I look around the gym and see a lot of faces. Bronny James, Brandon Boston Jr, Terence Clarke, Caleb Murphy, Noah Farrakhan, Skyy Clark, and many others were here. It looked like a full house.

"Hey guys!" We hear behind us. We turn around to see Luzzy.

"Hey. You're here too?" Star says and I wave at her.

"Yea. Mikey dragged me along" she says and I wink at her.

"You guys seem to be getting serious huh?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I honestly don't even know anymore. He says he doesn't do relationships but wants me. Like how does that work" she says and Star shrugs.

"You guys are going to work it out. Don't worry" I say to her and she nods. We then see Jalen walk into the gym. He doesn't say anything to anyone and keeps walking. I look closely and see he has his air pods in. That's probably why. I look at Star and she watches him with a disgust look on her face. I don't blame her. They share looks with each other until she looks away.

Star's POV

"Why are you here?" I hear and look towards who said it. Ugh it was him.

"I'm sorry, did you guys hear something?" I say and look at Storm and Luzzy. They shrug and look away.

"You're not funny. Only the girlfriends can sit and watch the training" he says and I roll my eyes. That isn't true and who asked for his input.

"What if I am here as someone's girlfriend" I say smartly. He snaps his head up and looks at me.

"Who's?" He says harshly and I giggle. I still have that effect to get under his skin.

"That's none of your business" I say to him and he scoffs.

"Whatever Star. I need to talk to you after" he says changing. I start to laugh and shake my head.

"I'm not talking to you Jalen. I don't care about what you have to say" I say to him and he shakes his head. 

"You don't have a choice" he says then walks away. I look at Storm and Luzzy and cross my arms. Who the hell does he think he is?

"I hate that guy" I say to them and Storm laughs.

"I can definitely see that. What are you gonna do about it?" She says and I think. Hmmm, BINGO!

"I have an idea guys. Grab the boys stuff and come with me" I say and climb down the bleachers. We walk down and quickly grab the boys bags without them looking and sneak out the gym.

They'll regret ever lying behind my back. Especially Jalen