Introduction

Hi. My name is Kiyotaka Ishimaru. Life is.. very rough for me. I'm a model student, given the title "Ultimate Moral Compass" along with "Super High School-Level Hall Monitor." Even though these titles are supposed to be good, they sometimes give me.. problems. Since I'm so focused on studying.. I've never had a friend in my life. It's been lonely and rough. I'm an emotional guy, and sometimes I just can't take it. This has made me cry more times than I can remember. Then there's my shamed family name which has to go and make everything worse. My grandfather, when I was young, was the prime minister of Japan. After just a few months, criticism caused by a disastrous scandal forced him to step down. Right after that, his business shut down and our family was left mistrusted and with huge debts that still haven't been paid off. They trouble my family to this day, along with shame. Back then, I swore to bring honor to my family name with hard work, which killed my social skills. Very recently, I was scouted by Hopes Peak High school. A school for the best of the best. This was exciting news at the time, and my father was proud of me.
When I arrived, it looked just as amazing as it did in pictures. I smiled, and walked in. The first year I was there, I met someone. His name was Mondo Owada.. my first friend. He was followed by Chihiro Fujisaki, my second friend. When I was around Mondo, I don't know.. I felt strange. He seemed so nice and.. outright amazing. For some reason I started to get under the prediction that I had fallen for him and planned on telling him soon. Things were great.. I was finally happy. Until something happened..
I awoke by myself in a classroom, iron plates over the windows and security cameras. "How'd I get here?" I thought, clueless. All I remembered was arriving at my new school. Rubbing my head I noticed a note that told me to be in the gym by 8. It was currently 5 minutes till then, so I got it together and walked down the hall. No running is allowed in the halls, obviously. When I got there, I was greeted by most likely fellow students. There weren't that many there yet, but there were a few. One caught my eye. A delinquent. If I remember correctly he's the "Ultimate Biker Gang Leader." Mondo Owada is his name. He seemed to anger me. I didn't like him. But, everything about him looked familiar, even though we never met. Or so I thought..
"What're you looking at, goody two shoes?!" He snapped, startling me.
"Oh! I was just trying to get to know a fellow student!" I stood up straight and started to introduce myself. "I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru. Nice to meet you!" My voice was loud, making him cover his ears.
"Ugh.. yeah I know! Damn could you raise your voice any more?! Calm your shit!" He walked away to the opposite side of the room. I flinched at his outburst.
"..." I stared at where he was, wondering why that hurt so much. "Okay.. sorry Owada.." Sighing, I stood around waiting for the rest of the students were. There was one other person who caught my eye. She was known as the "Ultimate programmer." The only reason she caught my eye was that she looked very nice, and also super familiar. In fact, everyone looked familiar. It was mind boggling. When the final student got there, who was as late as he is average, our principal showed himself. A mechanical bear, Monokuma. Soon we learned that we were placed in a murder game. Our only way to escape this school was to kill a classmate. I would never do anything like that.
A few days later, Maizono, the pop star sensation, was killed. It was shocking, who knew people would play this horrible game. Right after, Enoshima was empaled by our principal, and killed. The next day we were placed in a trial to figure out who killed Maizono. It turns out it was Kuwata, shame on him. He claimed it was in self defense but we agreed not to kill anyone. The first execution.. was menacing. He was killed with baseballs, and it was a horrifying display.
After that, everyone went to their rooms, assumingely as scared as I was. I thought long and hard about everything. I thought this would be a place for me to finally make a friend. But I guess not. This was just the beginning, three of our classmates were already dead. Hopefully no one else would give in. I have a feeling that that assumption won't happen..

**"I Will Avenge You!"**

Hi! Hopefully this story sounds interesting. It'll probably be shorter than my other story but will be sadder to make up for it. All this is is explaining Taka's past and how he developed a crush on Mondo during their first year there, but then of course forgot about it. I had to do so much research on Taka to get his background but I mean it was worth it for this story. Btw this entire thing is huge Trigger Happy Havoc spoilers so don't read if you haven't completed the game or don't want it spoiled. I'll work on the first actual part of this and get it out soon. It might be a bit idk. Well, I guess that's all, enjoy!
-Am Angry Pomeranian