Part 7: Who Killed..?!

I awoke feeling better then I did previously. Sleep really helped. The morning announcement had just gone off and I felt great. I put on the part of my uniform I took off, and got up.
"As long as there aren't any murders, today'll be great!" I said to myself aloud. Happily, I marched towards the door. "Oh..! Right.." Swiftly, I went over to the blood soaked fork on my desk and shoved it back into the toolbox. Then I put the box behind my pillow.

"Moorrnniiinnggg Hopes Peak!" I swung my door open. The few people who were in the hallway already looked at me.
"Are you okay, dude.?" Hiro asked. He sounded kind of nervous.
"Great! I'm amazing! Where's Mondo and Chihiro?! I wanna have a fun time with them today!" I sound a bit too excited. My voice is really fast and.. concerning. I feel like Kyodai would be scared of me like this.. heh, yeah probably.
"Don't ask me. They're probably somewhere off exploring. So maybe, chill a bit?"
"But like— I can't!" I happily smiled, then skipped off. Suddenly, I remembered something.

Oh shoot. The bandage.

I looked around, then stealthily went to the warehouse and changed them no problem. Now what do I do with the dirty bandages..
I glanced around the room and eventually just gave up and snuck them to the men's room in the hallway. Finally, I made my way to the dining hall.

"Oh look, another has joined us." Togami stated as soon as I entered the room.
"Wh- what're you five doing here? Where's everyone else?" The only people in the room were Naegi, Togami, Hiro, Hina, and Ogami.
"They're trying to figure out what Monokuma meant.." Naegi mumbled, sighing.
"Huh? What?" I'm wondering what that could mean. The morning announcement? I didn't get anything. "I don't remember any message."
"Really? Everyone else was told something happened to.. someone..." Hiro glanced away.

I felt my happiness shatter.
"What..?"
"They're all out looking for who it is while.. one of them is..." Hina trailed off.
"...let's go look too." As soon as I said that, everyone nodded and we headed off.

Instantly I left the dorms. It's got to be maybe.. upstairs somewhere? I ran up the stairs; I'm sorry for my sins please forgive me father; and checked the library. "There's nothing.. just literature!" I rushed out to see Togami and Naegi enter the pool area. That's it..
Slowly, I followed them. I sat outside the door until...

"AHHHHHHHH!"

That's Naegi. I rushed over to the girls locker room, which was open.
"Hey guys I heard screaming! Did something—"

The second I entered that room. That dreaded room. I saw...

My friend, Chihiro, suspended and covered in blood.

"AHHHHHHHH..! CHIHIRO?!" I screamed. The second I did, the body discovery announcement went off. Naegi was confused but that was quickly taken care of. "The announcement..?! Then Chihiro really is...!"

"Dead, yes." Togami unemotionally stated.
"D-d-d-d—"
"Before you start screaming, go get everyone else. It seems another life-or-death game has begun.."

Immediately, I nodded and bolted away.

Chihiro.. who killed her...? She was so kind and pure hearted.. why her.?

In the next few minutes, I told everyone. There was only one person left to find. Kyodai. He was even closer to her then I was so.. I'm a bit hesitant to tell him. Eventually, I found him near the school store.

"Kyodai.. we need to go to the girls locker room in the second floor pool area." I sadly said. "It's... Chihiro.. she's gone.." He paused for a second, then answered me.
"Really...? Damn.. this place is..." His face became saddened. "...cruel..."
I knew he would react somewhat like this. Poor Mondo..