24. dinner part two

~ adams POV~

Y/N and aria had gone to the bathroom, so it was just myself, Kay and Y/Ns mother. i took a drink before kay started to speak.

"So, Adam, how does it feel to be dating someone in such a lower class than you?" He asked and I nearly choked.

I cleared my throat "excuse me?" Said with a very clearly upset tone, her mother was clearly uncomfortable, but he had a smile on his face.

"Well I don't mean It in such a harsh tone, Adam. I'm simply saying, you're such a well known name now, after the starwars movies and of course your amazing performance in marriage story, to simply be dating someone, in simpler terms, boring, like Y/N" he smirked and my blood boiled. Her mother tried to comment but I smiled at her, telling her I would handle this.

"Listen, kay. Y/N is the least boring person in my life. Im not sure if you're aware of this, but she gets extremely excited when someone buys her cotton candy, for instance she does this little bunny hop dance with a smile that could light up a room. She gives money to anyone who asks, because she 'feels she was privileged enough, why not share what she has with others who don't she loves horror movies but hates watching the jump scares and she refuses to pass by any stray animal without checking for a collar and telling the animal how much she loves it. So no, she is not the most boring person in my life. She brings light into it" I was going to continue until I saw Y/N come back without aria.

"Hello darling" she said smiling and kissing my cheek. "Sorry that took so long! We just ended up chatting up a storm in the stalls" she giggled, the giggle that sounds like music to my ears.

"That's how all women are, Adam, don't ever think you can escape it" her mother laughed, kay chuckled trying to be apart of the conversation.

Aria came back to the table shortly, something felt off by the way she was acting, but we all brushed it off as we ate. The night was filled with laughter and wine, lots and lots of wine, which has nw turned aria and Y/N into blabber mouths talking about old stories.

"No no! Do you remember Charles? Now HE was the creep of our high school, he would come to class ONLY if aria was in there, and there was a list of females who he had in his locker that he had planned to kiss!" Y/N said laughing even harder, making everyone else laugh with her.

"What about you, did you have a stalker like Charles?" I asked laughing, wanting to know absolutely everything about her past. I felt her tense up for he slightest of moments, her face slightly falling, right before she acted like nothing had happened.

"Yes and no, we had a few guys who had major crushes on me but no one ever compared to Charles" she said giggling even harder.

One more glass of wine and cheesecake later, we had payed and began driving back to the cabin. Y/N was In the front, when she looked at me worried.

"What's wrong my love?" I asked looking at her worried, placing my hand on her thigh and squeezing.

"Aria and I got into a fight tonight, and you need to know about it" 

------

i know this chapter is short, but i wanted to give you guys a small, cliff hanger chapter to restart the writing and getting you guys excited for updates! im super excited on where the story is gonna go, and i cant wait to show yall <3