28. excuse me?

~ your POV ~

The anger had built inside of me, I got up, ready to launch at this stupid fucking twat. But when I reached her, she hugged me. I was thrown back. I stood there stunned and pushed her away after a moment.

"What in the fuck" I said backing up and she looked at me confused and I laughed. "Don't be fucking stupid aria, I know you are the one who Told the fucking press me and Adam were fighting, how the fuck could you do that!" I screamed and she walked backwards even more confused.

"What are you talking about? I didn't tell anyone anything! I came up here to say im sorry for how I treated you, what's going on between the press and you and Adam?" She asked. I knew her since we were kids, I could always tell when she was lying, I could always tell when she was genuinely confused, and this was that moment.

I felt my heart crush once again and I hit the floor, aria running next to me to grab me. She pressed my head into her chest and sat with me, I couldn't help but cry.

"Who did this?" I screamed, tears had turned into a waterfall.

"What are you talking about?" She asked and I pointed to my phone. She got up and grabbed it. Unlocking it and scanning through what I had left on my phone. Her hand flew to her mouth and she fell to her knees. She was in complete shock.

'Oh my god, Y/N, im so fucking sorry. Oh my god I can never forgive myself" she said and I shot her a look. "Last night Adam came to me, he was confused on your relationship with kay. He asked what you guys were like in high school and I told him, he walked away thanking for showing a side that he had no idea about, holy fuck Y/N im so sorry if I caused this" she stated. I looked into her eyes, she wasn't lying. She was being the most genuine version of herself. I shook my head no and sniffed.

"No, if you told him the truth that wouldn't be it, he came to bed last night and was nothing but loving. This doesn't make any sense." I said standing up and reaching my had to her. This is something we needed to get the bottom of.

~Adams POV~

Monica and I had finally decided on a coffee shop, and sat down.

"So, why are you here exactly?" I asked getting straight to the point of it all. She rolled her eyes at me and gave a playful smile.

"Oh Adam, come on don't jump at me with all the harsh questions right away" she smirked, flashing her eyelashes at me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, signaling that this wasn't a joke.

She rolled her eyes too and sat back. "Fine, grumpy ass. I got a call last night from some guy, said he was extremely close to Y/N and you, said to call the press and say you guys had broken up, gave me the address to the exact place you were staying and told me to come find you and take you out for coffee, that you were ready to ditch miss nobody and be with me again" she smiled and anger built up inside of me. 'A guy? Close to me and Y/N? Telling the one person I never wanted to see again I wanted to see her' I thought to myself. It didn't make any sense.

My hand came to my eyes and I rubbed them, letting out an annoyed sigh. "Monica, first id appreciate it if you didn't go to the press" I started to say and I could see her expressing. She already had. Fuck.

I groaned and contained to speak. "Second of all, we didn't break up. I have an engagement ring, I want to marry her Monica. Why in the hell would I want to be with someone who doesn't appreciate me, value our relationship, and cheats on me. Huh?"

She pressed her lips together. "Well, isn't this awkward. I did tell the press, because darling, you shouldn't be with some low life no name bimbo. Who cares that her mummy and daddy are well known in there professions. They aren't genuine stars, darling. You are THE Adam driver, you should be handed things on a golden platter, not a Walmart platter from a low life girl who's barely making it in the world." i slammed my fist onto the table.

"For god sakes Monica, what is wrong with you? What gives you the right to speak about her like that? You don't even know her! She's sweet, and genuine, she actually wants to build her own life, not bottom feed off my name and wealth. She has genuine love in her heart and actual happiness behind her smile." i defended her. Monica did not like this at all.

"God Adam, it doesn't matter at the end of the day you're famous, she isn't. You're hot, she isn't, she is trash, you aren't. Get it through your head" she said and I lost it. I stood up and walked away, pulling out my phone, calling the one person I needed in this moment.

"Hey, if I give you a name, will you find out everything you have on them? I think its time I take matters into my own hands."

~ unknown POV~

"did you finish the photo?" I asked the person on the other end of the phone. They sighed.

"I told you, this isn't something I can create over night. You're not giving me enough information here" they said into the phone, I smacked my hand into my desk.

"edit the photo, NOW!" I yelled.