The big event pt1

~your pov~

"Come on, Y/N, hurry up your hair needs to still be done along with makeup" Myra yelled as a showered. Myra was my personal stylist for tonight's event.

I rolled my eyes and turned the shower off, putting on my robe and wrapping it around my body. "You're dramatic. The event isn't for another 3 hours we have plenty of time" I said sitting in the chair in front of the lights and mirror. She began to blow dry my hair.

"I'm not being dramatic, you have a lot of hair, plus the look we are doing for tonight needs to be seen from the stage. It's going to be a process." She stated and I rolled my eyes. I had to give a speech about how I felt for the organization, nothing crazy, but with the ball being as big as it is every year, I'm not going to simply say a simple half assed speech. This year was going to be different.

She tied my hair in an elegant Updo and began to do my face. We went with a full face, Smokey eyes and bright red lipstick. The lipstick would contrasts the color of my eyeshadow and the dress. The perfect shade of red to make my eye color pop too.

The makeup went off without a hitch and she got the dress. While she undid the bag I put in my spanxs and nipple covers. I stepped into the dress as she fixed the straps, zipping me into the dress. It fit like a beautiful glove. I put on my heels shortly after, followed by simple jewelry. I stood in front of the mirror. Mesmerized by how I looked.

"Stunning" Myra said. I smiled at her
"Thanks to you, Myra"

(The dress)

I stood fixing the little details to my face, waiting for the driver to Arrive

I stood fixing the little details to my face, waiting for the driver to Arrive. After a short amount of time they driver did indeed arrive, and we were off to the Galla.

About 45 minutes had passed in the car and we arrived. I was greeted by Sophia.

"Oh darling!! Absolutely stunning!" She said hugging me softly as we kissed cheeks.

"Thank you, you look beautiful as well!" I stated looking at her in the purple gown she dawned. Purple was definitely her color. She smiled before linking arms with me as we walked up the steps.

"Now, I know your mother is hear, she is talking to Christian about the next event for spring, your father should have been here, have not seen him or his wife here just yet. But you are seated at my table. It's myself, bill, Melinda, carter and adam" she said and I froze.

"Adam?" I asked a little confused now walking again to meet her pace.

"Yes Adam is attending tonight. I tried to move the tables around but bill insisted." She said. Before I could get another word in we arrived at the table.

"Ahh, miss L/N, so glad you could join us tonight!" Bill said standing to greet me. When my eyes made direct contact with adams.