Teaser

TW

U-Jin's pov:

"C'mon, let's go on the swings!" he shouted.

I nodded and held his hand while we raced over to the swing sets.

I asked, "Will you push me?"

He nodded so I got on the swings and started swinging my legs back and forth as he pushed me, gently.

"Hey... can I tell you something?" he questioned.

I nodded so he held me still so I tilted my head back to stare at him. He looked down at me but I couldn't see his face... it was blurred out and pixelated.

He stated, "Don't forget who I am, always remember my name is-"

Suddenly, I couldn't hear what he was saying anymore. I got off the swing and asked, "Wait, what's your name? I can't hear you."

His mouth was just repeating his name over and over again while his face was getting more and more blurry. I got off the swing and placed my hand on his shoulder but it fell right through it.

Huh, what was that? I tried placing my other hand on his shoulder but it fell right through just like before.

"What's going on? Why can't I hear you, see your face, or even touch you?" I wondered.

Before he could answer, his body turned into these little specks of dust and a strong wind blew him away. His hand reached out for me but when I tried grabbing it, he perished...

I looked around, confused, as I shouted, "Hey, where did you go? Who are you!"

Beep!~

Beep!~

Beep? Why is there something beeping at me?

When I turned my head to the right, I noticed I was on the road with a fast car coming towards me while honking. My eyes widened as I gasped, I tried running away but I couldn't. My body was frozen in place.

Honkkkk!~

Suddenly, the car hit me while letting out a loud honk so I-

--------——————————

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱!

𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁

Hey, I'm bored. What's the worst thing that could happen?

𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴...

I might even make a-

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
Hey U-Jin.

How does he know my name...

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:
Uhm who that?

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
You.
Don't try and lie because I can prove it