XX

A/N: Reference to the boxing gym U-Jin and Unknown were at.

TW

U-Jin's pov:

"D-don't go, p-please!" I cried out while gripping his shirt, tightly.

"I'm sorry," he said with his head hung low, "I have to go and do this."

I sobbed harder while yelling, "D-do what exactly?!"

"Don't worry about it just... just stay here and don't come looking for me." he whispered as he brought his head up.

I saw that his eyes were teary so I wiped my wet face, harshly, then stood in front of the door. "No," I stated, "You're not going anywhere, you're staying with me."

He sighed and picked up his other bags. He confessed, "U-Jin, move out of the way and let me go. You'll be fine-"

"I'll be all alone! Mom is dead, dad just died, and now you want to leave me too?! Why Tae-Hwuan, why?!" I screamed, cutting him off.

I felt more tears coming up but I suppressed them. On the other hand, he let some of his tears go as he stared at me. He walked closer to me then placed his bag down.

My face brightened, as I thought he was finally agreeing to stay but soon turned into a straight line as he placed his hand on my head just to ruffle my hair.

"U-Jin- Jin- brother- you just don't understand why I have to do this. That woman... who killed dad... she  looked me in the eyes... and.. said something that'll haunt me for the rest of life unless I find her and deal with her," he wiped his tears then placed his hands on my shoulder.

"I know it's going to be hard without me but you need to manage and... and just forget about me."

My eyes widened as I heard the last 3 words. He took his hands off my shoulders then slightly, pushed me aside so he could open the door while picking up his bag.

"No, no, no, no," I started crying again as I grabbed his arm, "I won't forget about you! I won't let you go out there alone and let the both of us suffer."

"I-I'll come with you and we can deal with whatever that woman said-"

"No U-Jin," he cut me off by shaking my hand off of his arm, roughly, "That's exactly why you can't come. What she said... h-had something to do with you and I- I just can't let it happen or even have it close to happening..."

"You need to stay here and forget about me. Don't come looking for me and I won't do the same... goodbye..."

His tone sounded different there... like... like he just gave up on me and didn't care for anyone but himself..

My heart ached by the way he said goodbye so I looked at my hand, with sorrow-filled eyes, then grabbed ahold of his. "No... just please don't go... I don't want to lose you too..."

"Neither do I," he took his hand out of my hand and continued facing forward, "Which is why this is a farewell for the both of us."