II

TW

U-Jin's pov:

Ding!~, ding!~, ding!~

"Okay class, I advise you to study for the history quiz we have, next Friday. This won't be an open note quiz." Mr. Baldwin yelled as the students started walking out of the class.

I quickly picked up my bag and headed for the door. Just as I was about to leave, Mario called me.

Oh my gosh... I was almost free...

"Hey Jin, wait up! What class do you have next?" he questioned.

I answered, "Biology," and tried leaving again but he stood in front of me, making me stay in my place.

"Damnit, I have literature." he stated with a frown.

I shook my head and shrugged. "Oh damn, well we should get to our classes before we're late." I stated and tried walking away, again, but he stopped me by putting his hand on my chest.

"Wait, wait, why are you in such a rush to go to class? Don't you want to catch up a bit?" he questioned while taking his hand away from my chest to hold his backpack strap.

I sighed and looked him in the eyes while I said, "Look, I still have no idea who you are and I don't know why you thought I knew you so... I'm gonna go now," then took a step beside him and walked to my class.

While I was walking away, I looked over my shoulder to see him standing there in the classroom with a slightly sad yet frustrated face.

Sorry to break it to you dude, but I don't know you the way you know me.

Narrator's pov:

Ding!~, ding!~, ding!~

"Finally, lunchtime!" a random kid shouted as he jumped out of his seat and raced to the door.

U-Jin got up and started walking to the lunchroom. "Finally, I can get lunch, go to PE, dance practice, other classes, then track, and lastly, home." he thought.

"Hey U-Jin, wait up!" Mario yelled out while running over to him.

Jin sighed and stopped in his tracks then looked at him. "What is it, now?" he asked.

"You say you don't know me but don't I look familiar in any way? C'mon, we were childhood friends!" Mario exclaimed.

U-Jin looked at him as if he'd gone mental then started laughing. Mario furrowed his eyebrows as Jin said, "Wait, wait I remember you."

Mario's face lit up as he continued, "Yeah you have brown hair, brown eyes, uh... you're wearing a yellow sweater, blue jeans-"

"You still don't remember me. You're listing off what I have on." Mario cut him off with, clearly irritated.

Jin shrugged and said, "I told you I don't know who you are so please stop this. If you want, I guess we can get to know each other but-"

"No," Mario cut him off, "I'll just go since you don't remember anything we had," then walked away, bumping into his shoulder, roughly.

"Wow, that didn't go so well... time for lunch." Jin thought and continued walking to the lunchroom.

As U-Jin walked into the cafeteria, some guys waved at him then some girls blushed and squealed. He was that type of cool guy since he was in a lot of sports and a reliable guy.

"Hey buddy, where's your little boyfriend?" Camden asked as he wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

Jin glared at him and replied, "He isn't my boyfriend, he's mad at me for no reason, and shut the fuck up."