XIX

A/N: Use this as a reference for when U-Jin and Unknown are in the locker room.

TW

Time period: Before Rafael went to the living room where Camden, Avalon, Will, and Marcus were.

Narrator's pov:

"Ah, undercover spies, how have you been doing?" Rafael questioned.

Brooklyn replied, "I just hate Maria, she's such an annoying bitch."

"Exactly, like she whines about every little thing, I just don't know how her mom likes her." Hailey added.

Rafael laughed, "Wow, you guys are great friends."

They rolled their eyes while Tae-Hwaun explained, "Natalia knows where U-Jin attends school and also knows you're by him so she's planning on sending Maria with Brooklyn and Hailey to his school."

"She wants Maria to get close to him so then it'll be easier for her to lead him into a trap to kill him."

Rafael growled, "Excuse me, you, James, and Betsy are the people who should be finding out where we are. You were supposed to be lying about where we were so how does she know this?!" 

"Well..." Betsy began, "We were looking at your past drop offs to tell her you could be around there but then she walked in and told us we were looking at the wrong thing then found you herself."

Rafael grumbled, "Are you fucking serious?! We just got U-Jin to join our Mafia and you're telling me he already has to start looking over his shoulder??"

"Absolutely ridiculous."

"We're sorry sir but we'll watch them, closely then update you on whatever." Tae stated.

He nodded then the phone call ended.

Brooklyn said, "Well, we'll update you on how school goes tomorrow."

"Good and tell me if you see Camden, I wanna know how he's doing." James giggled.

Betsy added, "Me too, I wonder how Avalon's doing too. I miss her so much."

"I'm going to go lay down." Tae-Hwaun stated as he walked out of the room.

Hailey asked, "How come he never shares any moments he had with U-Jin?"

"He's a secretive person, is all. He probably just misses him and feels bad for what he did." Betsy explained.

Brooklyn questioned, "What did he do?"

"It's his story to tell," James stated, "He told us when he was at a low point and didn't want us to tell anyone."

They nodded then Betsy said, "We'll go check up on him."

"Okay while you do that, Hailey we should spend some alone time together-"

"No," Hailey laughed, cutting Brooklyn off, "It's always funny when you try and flirt with me," then walked away from her.

Betsy and James held in their laughter while Brooklyn groaned and followed after her.

Tae-Hwaun's pov:

Creak!~

I turned my head slightly to notice James opening the door, slowly, while Betsy poked her head inside. I turned over while saying, "I'm sleeping."

James tsked then walked into the room while asking, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, shut up and get out." I barked while placing the blanket over my head.