XXXV

TW, Sexual References

Leonardo's pov:

Skrrrt!~

"U-Jin, what the hell is wrong with you?! You almost got us into a car crash!" I looked into the rear view mirror only to see the worst sight ever.

There he was, sitting in the backseat with his arms wrapped around himself as he continued shaking, violently. He was covered in sweat, his face had tears streaming down it, and for some reason, his nose was bleeding...

Alarmed, I questioned, "Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong," as I took off my seatbelt to turn around to face him.

"I- w-well... t-the dream... the d-dream..." as he was trying to explain, he kept stuttering and sooner or later no words were coming out since more tears streamed down his face. 

Although, the only thing I could make out was 'the dream.' If I'm certain, he probably dreamt about the car crash and that's why he's like this. Damnit... I even thought this was a good plan to help him remember... I'm terrible.

Feeling guilty, I got out the car and went over to the back only to have him jump into my arms as I sat down beside him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and buried his face into the crook of my neck as he continued crying.

"There, there," I whispered as I wrapped my arms around him, "It's okay... you're okay... shhhh."

As I was reassuring him, I noticed how he was clinging onto me very tightly as if I would go away or something. Usually, he would never be like this towards me. Even the day I comforted him in the dance room, he wasn't like this at all.

Just what happened in that dream...

"I-I finished t-the s-swing set part..." he muttered into my ear as he sniffled.

I smiled, "That's great! Uhm... did something happen there which made you like this?"

"No..." he sat up and looked me in the eyes, "B-but you got hit b-by a car s-so I thought I-I lost m-my best friend..."

My eyebrows coiled, "That never happened in real life... can you explain what happened to me now? If not, we can talk later."

"I'll t-tell you in a m-minute, wait p-please..." he sighed as he placed his head back into the crook of my neck.

I nodded as I rubbed his back, "It's no worries, take as much time as you need before you can explain it to me."

With that being said, we stayed like this for 30 minutes. As time passed gradually, he stopped trembling, reduced crying to a minimum, and was able to look outside instead of my neck.

"I'm ready to talk now..." he stated but it came out as a whisper.

I nodded for him to continue so he began, "I finished the swing set part then it got to the part where I was leaving... First, we began waving goodbye at each other until you got hit by a car.."

"How did I get hit by a car?" I questioned.

He replied, "You walked into the road and out of nowhere a car hit you... I'm pretty sure that isn't in the actual dream but it was scary to whiteness your body flinging forward onto the ground then just not be responsive."

"After I saw that, I jumped out of the car while it was moving and fell flat on the ground so that explains the nose bleed in the dream but I don't know how I got one in real life."

"When I realized I had no time to worry about my pain, I ran over to you and tried waking you up but you wouldn't wake up. As I was trying to wake you up, a person dressed in all black approached me."