XXXIII

A/N: Listen to the song while U-Jin is dreaming and note; the bedroom you see before the dream is the one referenced in the dream and the bathroom U-Jin runs into with the pot is the bathroom up above.

TW, Sexual references

Narrator's pov:

"Baby... baby wake up~" Unknown whispered as he shook him, lightly.

U-Jin groaned, "No, I want to continue sleeping," keeping his eyes closed.

"But you've slept enough," he whined while poking Jin's butt, "Please wake up, I need to make sure you're okay."

Feeling annoyed, U-Jin opened his eyes, only to be surprised by how close his face was to Unknown's. Scanning his face, his heart started to quicken by how handsome he looked.

"Why is he this close..." he thought as his eyes trailed down to his lips, "It's like... if I lifted my head, a bit closer to his face..." he began doing the movements, "I could actually-"

"Aww baby, would you like to kiss me?" Unknown suddenly questioned bringing Jin out of his thoughts.

He blushed as he stuttered, "W-what, no! I was just... just noticing how chapped your lips are. Yeah, go put on some chapstick," then pushed Unknown's face away as he sat up.

"Mhm, I don't have chapped lips but anyways, you recognize where you are right?" he questioned as he stood up.

U-Jin looked around then noticed how he was sitting on the white sofa inside the cabin. "Wow..." he let out, "This is so cool! I never would've thought I'd be seeing this place in real life, to be honest."

"Well now you have," Unknown giggled, "But since you know you're in the cabin, I can go take a shower now, then make us some dinner-"

Jin raised his hand as he exclaimed, "Wait, wait, wait, I need to take a shower first! Don't you see how dirty I am?"

"Oh, where is the dirt?" Unknown questioned as he looked at him, pleased to hear his answer.

U-Jin pointed at his shirt, "Right here... wait a minute, my shirt is clean," he then scanned his whole body, "Matter of fact, I'm clean! How did this happen-"

Not being able to contain his laughter anymore, Unknown bursted out with, "That's because I washed you while you were sleeping. After I hit that pressure point on your neck, you fell asleep so I took you inside."

"I was going to put you on the couch but then I realized how dirty you were so you had to be bathed. After I bathed you, which was like 8 minutes ago, I placed you on the couch and woke you up."

After he finished explaining himself, Jin blushed a deep shade of red as he glanced down at his crotch. "He saw it... he most definitely saw it..." he thought, shyly.

"Aww baby, don't go shy on me now," Unknown smirked as he placed his hand under Jin's chin to lift up his face, "I've seen it before and I know I'll see it again, sooner or later~"

U-Jin huffed, "S-shut up and go take your dumb shower, stinky. Also, you're not going to be getting my body anytime soon."

"Yeah, we'll see about that." Unknown growled then pulled away from him as he started making his way over to the bathroom.