IX

A/N: Listen to this after, "That's how their night ended."

TW, Sexual references

U-Jin's pov:

Knock!~,knock!~,knock!~

"U-Jin, open the door!" Camden exclaimed while knocking on the door.

I replied, "No, go away."

Ding, dong!~, ding, dong!~, ding, dong!~

"Please Jin, open the door. You left school without us and when we went to the track, no one was there." Avalon explained while ringing the doorbell.

I rolled my eyes then covered my ears with my hands and squished my face into my pillows.

"Fine," Camden said, "We're coming in."

After that, I heard nothing but silence so I thought they left but I was wrong when I heard the door close and footsteps, walking around my house.

I grumbled then threw a blanket on top of me. I laid completely still so they wouldn't suspect anything.

Whoosh!~

"Jin, why- hey, what happened?" Avalon asked in a soft tone then sat down beside me.

I shook my head 'no' then tried turning over but Camden stopped me by laying beside me and growling out, "Hey baby~"

I sucked in my breath and let out, "Ew, ugly."

He glared at me then stated, "Anyways, since you have nowhere to lay down, tell us why you left without us."

"And why do you look like that." Avalon added.

I questioned, "Look like what?"

Camden took a picture of me then showed me how I looked. I had puffy eyes, my nose was pink, and so were my cheeks.

"Oh, that's how I look." I said, not really caring.

Avalon furrowed her eyebrows and questioned, "You okay? You usually hate looking like this..."

I shrugged then pushed Camden off the bed and laid back down. I tried pulling the blacker over my head but Camden yanked it back and sat on my lap.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get off of me!" I yelled then tried pushing him off.

He held onto my shirt while saying, "No, tell us what happened then I'll move."

"Fine," I rolled my eyes, "At PE, Unknown texted me but by the end of our conversation, I started to suspect Mario could be Unknown."

Camden questioned, "Why did you think that?"

"Also, can we see the messages?" Avalon asked.

I handed them my phone and explained, "While I was walking to the locker room, I saw Mario and told him how Unknown hadn't texted me but when I was in the locker room changing, he texted me and said he texted me because I told Mario he hadn't texted me."

"Hmm, seems kinda sus but Mario has a nice looking body." they commented while inspecting it.

"I know right," I then cleared my throat, "In fact, while we were playing volleyball, he would be hitting all the balls making his shirt fly up so I was distracted by it."

Avalon giggled and said, "Unknown noticed that too."

"Yeah but the thing is whenever Unknown would reply or text me would be when Mario is by his phone or not in front of me," I informed her.