XI

TW, Sexual references

Leonardo's pov:

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
You're not leaving me
I'll never lose you
You can't get rid of me
Do you understand??

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:
Bye.

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
Stop saying bye

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
What.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
U didn't block me.
You're just kidding.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
Why would you do this?!

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
You're going to regret this.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

I can't believe he blocked me over something as stupid as this! Damnit, that means Marcus and Will were actually correct that this wouldn't be a good thing!

Now, I need their help.

Narrator's pov:

Slam!~

"Guys, I need your- what are you doing?" Leonardo questioned while walking over to Will and Marcus.

Will glanced at him then replied, "Studying."

"We have a huge test on Monday that we can't afford to fail." Marcus added as they went back to doing their work.

Leo laughed, "You guys actually take that seriously?"

"Yes, who wouldn't?" they asked.

He stated, "Me."

"Of course you wouldn't, nerdy boy." Marcus snarled.

Leonardo flipped him off while Will asked, "What was it you wanted our help for?"

"Ah that," Leo started off, "So basically, U-Jin saw me at the competition and now he's blocked me..."

Will bursted out laughing while Marcus said, "I actually believed in you Leonardo! Now I have to pay up to stupid Will."

"Yeah you do," Will held out his hand as Marcus slapped a 20 dollar bill into his hand, "Now what can we do about him blocking you?"

Leo replied, "Uh, I don't know, make him unblock me."

"Yeah, but how?" Marcus questioned.

He yelled, "I don't know, that's why I'm asking you guys! Will, you call me "young one" all the time so please think of something."

"Well," Will thought, "We could... make more accounts to tell him to unblock you or else?"

Marcus nodded while adding, "And we give him till Monday to unblock you."