VIII

A/N: Listen to this after everyone leaves the class

TW

U-Jin's pov:

I finished changing in the locker room and arrived just in time for dance class. As I was setting my stuff down, I noticed Mario sitting in the corner, on his phone.

I checked mine and Unknown hadn't texted me. Maybe I was just overthinking things earlier and he isn't Unknown.

"Hey," I said while walking towards Mario, "I'm sorry for being like that earlier..."

He turned his phone off and replied, "Oh, it's no problem. I was being suspicious now that I thought about it."

"Yeah, you kind of were, to me, since the person who I didn't want to receive a text from finally texted me." I explained.

"Oh.." Mario let out, "I was only laughing while looking at my phone because my friends were telling me funny jokes but you probably wouldn't have found it funny if I showed it to you."

I asked, "Hmm, then why did you leave in a hurry?"

"We were... the last two people in there and... I guess the tension in the room gave me anxiety." he revealed, shyly.

I gasped then replied, "Oh my, I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry, how about we just focus on dance class now?" he suggested.

I nodded then sat beside him.

Vrrr!~, vrrr!~

My phone vibrated and Unknown texted me. I sighed and looked at the messages.

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
I can't believe you thought I was him
Again.
How many times do I have to tell you
I'm. Not. Him.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:
How do I know that for sure?
You guys have the same blue eyes.

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
First of all, he has brown eyes
Plus he wears glasses
Meaning his eyesight is trash
While I have 20/20 vision

I glanced at Mario and noticed he was wearing glasses while reading a book. To be more clear, his brown eyes scanned a page then flipped it over as he continued reading with his brown eyes.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:
Yeah, whatever

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
Plus I could take a picture of you right now
But
I made a promise that I won't

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:
Exactly so now I'm going
Don't text me.

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
Aww okay
See you soon baby boy~

I groaned and placed my phone down then the dance teacher, Mrs. PW, came inside the room. "Hey everyone," she exclaimed, "How is your day going so far?"

"It's meh." Everyone replied.

She giggled then announced, "Well, I hope this makes you happier since we're having another dance competition that's going to be held right here, at school in our auditorium!"