X

TW

Narrator's pov:

Errr!~, errr!~, errr!~

Ding!~

Ding!~

Errr!~, errr!~, errr!~

"Mmm, U-Jin turn off the alarm..." Camden groaned.

Jin yawned then picked up his phone. He turned off the alarm but saw he had a message from Unknown.

His blood ran cold and he immediately woke up. "Guys, he texted me." he announced while shaking Camden and Avalon.

They continued sleeping so he yelled, "Hey, wake up!"

They didn't move one inch so he thought, "Hmm, what is a way to wake them- the bucket."

He quickly got out of bed then picked up the bucket and filled it with cold water. He walked back to the room and was about to dump it on then until he thought of something else.

Once he added that, something else, he poured it on them. Camden drowned for a minute while Avalon screamed and sat up. "U-Jin, why did you do that?!" Avalon yelled.

"For real, why? I choked on ice!" Camden added, outraged.

Jin giggled, "I tried waking y'all up to tell you Unknown texted me but you kept sleeping. Plus you always do this to me, I don't see what's wrong with doing this to you."

"Correction, Camden does it to you. I just sit back and watch." Avalon clarified while crossing her arms.

Camden huffed, "I may do it but that's because you're going crazy in your sleep."

"Yeah yeah," U-Jin nagged, "But can we get back to the fact he texted me!"

Avalon nodded then asked, "What did he say?"

"I don't know, let's find out." he replied while picking up his phone.

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴:
Good morning baby boy
I just wanted to wish you good luck for your competition
:)

"Awww, that was sweet of him." Camden commented.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:
Oh, thank you
And morning to you too

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟴 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴...

"What's he going to- oh damn, he left you on read." Avalon giggled out.

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟵:𝟰𝟱𝗮𝗺

"Wow, that's rude." U-Jin stated while glaring at the phone.

Camden said, "It may be rude but now he won't bother you."

"Yeah but the competition starts at 11 and we still need to get ready so Jin start getting ready while I make breakfast and Camden, stay out of the kitchen." Avalon instructed.

U-Jin giggled while Camden pouted and argued, "But I want to help out and eat the food first-"

"No, go read." Avalon cut him off.

He sighed but agreed so everyone did what they needed to do.

Leonardo's pov:

"Where are you going?" Marcus questioned while eating cereal.