XXVII

A/N: This is how under the bridge looks, reference for later

TW, Sexual references

U-Jin's pov:

....The way he sent me the picture to make me acknowledge he was around made me feel sick to my stomach so I ran out of the lunchroom, towards the bathroom.

As soon as I got into the bathroom, I ran inside a stall then threw up in the toilet. While I was throwing up, I heard someone enter the bathroom.

It has to be him, it just had to be! Oh god, what does he want with me now?! I quickly locked the door to the stall while making sure I didn't throw up on myself.

After a while, I finished throwing up and sat on the floor taking deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. "If anyone is in here," I let out weakly, "Please tell me who you are."

Click!~, clack!~

The person was walking closer to me.

Click!~, clack!~

I tensed up and started hugging my knees.

Click!~, clack!~

"Isn't it obvious," Unknown asked, "You were a bad boy, today."

I stuttered out, "H-how... all he d-did was feed me pizza... he was being f-friendly..."

He scoffed then started laughing in a serial killer kind of manner.

"What's so-"

Slam!~

Before I could finish talking, he kicked the stall door open and stared down at me. I gasped and began shaking as I looked up at him, slowly.

"On your feet." he commanded in that deep, sexy tone of his.

I shook my head 'no' so he took a step closer to me then roared, "On your feet!"

I nodded hesitantly then got up and stood in the corner, away from him.

"Oh, are you scared," he asked while bringing his hand over to me,"There's no reason to be scared."

I gulped then let out a yelp since he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to his body.

I felt his other hand caress my face softly. He whispered, "You're so cute, I could do a million things to you."

As I opened my mouth to say something, he pinned me against the wall and trapped me in between his arms. I cowered, slightly, and looked down, while he growled out, "Look up and listen to me, well."

I took a deep breath and held in my tears while I lifted up my head and looked into his blue eyes while he stared into my grey eyes.

He sighed, "Baby, I don't want you being that close to that Shawn boy because it's obvious he likes you. As I said before, I'm not losing you like I did in the past so unless you want to lose your friend, Shawn, I suggest you keep your distance," he warned through gritted teeth.

My lip quivered and the tears that I was holding back, began to fall so I replied, quietly, "U-understood."

He smirked then held my face in his hands, to wipe away my tears and admire it. I glanced at his right arm and noticed he had a tattoo of his signature; LR.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I thought about what name could be abbreviated for "LR." If I find out, I could know who my stalker is and turn him in.