XXXIV

A/N: The picture above represents the real swing sets U-Jin see's in his dream, play the video when U-Jin thinks he passed out again. Also keep in mind, when you see "-,-" he's remembering something inside of his dream

TW

Maria's pov:

"Is the coast clear?" I questioned as Nevaeh stuck her head out from behind the corner.

She replied, "Yup, all good to go," then proceeded to walk over to Tae-hwaun's room.

"But do we really have to do this right now," Emily groaned, "I have a major test today and-"

Before she could finish, I growled, "Fuck your test. If we wait until after school, he'll be there and it'll be impossible for us to do what we have to do."

To fill you in, the girls and I are currently making our way over to Tae-hwaun's room. We figured since we got caught looking through his files, we can hack into his computer and get more information about him.

Typically, computers hold juicy information about a person's background. Perhaps if we look into his files, we can find something and tell my mom.

Creeeak!~

Nevaeh cracked open his door, slowly, and looked around, briefly, before verifying, "Yeah, he's not here so let's get what we need and get out quickly. If he finds us in here, it's over with."

Swiftly, we walked into his room over to the computer room and awed at it, in amazement. "Woah... how come your room doesn't have this Maria?" Emily questioned as she sat on the black, comfy couch.

I tsked, "Because I'm not a hacker so why would I need it?"

"I mean-"

"Guys, can you please not get sidetracked right now," Nevaeh hissed as she sat down in front of his desk to slide in a flash drive into the CPU, "If you're too loud, he'll obviously hear us and find us."

Emily and I cleared our throats, then nodded as we made our way over to Nevaeh . Once she powered on the computer, a Lock Screen was shown, asking for a password.

I groaned, "What the hell... how are we going to get into his computer now?"

"Maybe we can try to guess the password... until it locks us out..." Emily muttered as she rubbed her neck.

Nevaeh laughed, "Oh please, this is light work to get past," then began tapping away on the keyboard.

Tap!~, tap!~, click!~, click!~, tap!~

Oh yeah, I forgot she was a hacker for a moment, haha...

"Okay, I'm in," she rubbed her hands together, "Now where do we start?"

On his Home Screen, he had multiple folders filled with files. My god, what person needs this many folders all at once? As I took a closer look at the computer, I noticed one folder stuck out the most. It was labeled 'Home'.

I instructed, "Click on that folder and see where it takes us."

Nevaeh clicked on it only for it to bring up another screen asking for a password.