XXVI

A/N: This is how the basement looks like in her dream and play the song when the music begins.

TW

Maria's pov:

"Love, where are you?" U-Jin asked as he closed the front door.

"Over here," I yelled from the bathroom, "I was just getting ready."

He questioned, "Ready? Ready for what, babe?"

I giggled, "Well our date, of course."

"We had a date," he gasped, "I'm sorry, I must've forgotten. I didn't even wear proper attire."

I smirked as I put on my lip gloss. "Oh no daddy, I planned this. Why do you think I asked you to come here today at this time?" I asked while turning off the bathroom lights.

"For a surprise date?" he mumbled, uncertain if he was correct.

"Yes," I exclaimed while walking over to him," This is a surprise date with many surprises up ahead so I hope you enjoy~"

He turned to me as his mouth fell open in astonishment. He commented, while scanning my body, "Oh my, you look... better than stunning," he paused, "Gorgeous is the word to describe you the best."

I smiled as I did a 360 in my long, red, silk dress with my cream colored heels. "Thank you, daddy," I thanked him while walking over to him, "I thought you should have the right to see my beautiful, curvy body for the last time."

His smile went away as he questioned, "For the last time? What do you mean by that, love?"

"Oh nothing, don't mind that part." I giggled as I realized I said too much.

He nodded so I continued, "Follow me to the basement, I renovated it just for this moment."

"Wow you must've been planning this for such a long time now." he chuckled while he followed me, down the stairs.

I smirked, "Oh you have no idea, now close your eyes."

He nodded as he closed his eyes while displaying a cute smile. I opened the door to the basement, then stood behind him and covered his eyes.

"On the count of 3," I began, "I'll remove my hands and you'll open your eyes, okay?"

He giggled as he nodded so I continued, "3.... 2.... 2 and a half.... 1! Open your eyes, daddy!"

After that, I moved my hands away and he opened his eyes while a loud gasp escaped his mouth. I asked, "Do you like it-"

"Of course I do baby," he exclaimed, cutting me off, "But why did you do this? I thought you loved the way your old basement looked?"

I watched as he held my hand and he rubbed his thumb against the back of it, slowly, with a smile. I explained, "I did love that basement but I think this is a much better setup plus I already have big plans and most importantly, our date will be absolutely perfect here."

He nodded with a reassured look so I suggested, "How about we continue with our date so I can get to the big surprise?"

"Agreed." he stated with a grin so I clapped my hands and my butler appeared.

I instructed, "Butler, take him to where he'll be sitting for my show."

"Yes ma'am, ah, right this way sir." the butler said as he began walking away.