XVI

A/N: This is how the kitchen will look like, later in the story.

TW

U-Jin's pov:

I literally got no sleep last night because I kept thinking about this whole disaster with Unknown. I'm running on coffee energy and I hope it doesn't burn out while I'm at school.

Another weird thing that happened is I waved at Mario but he looked pissed off at me and continued going his way. I have no idea what I did but whatever I did made him very upset.

I'm currently starring at the clock in... I don't even know what class I'm in but I'm staring at the clock waiting for this period to end then the next one and so on.

I just need to make sure Camden arrives at my house before Unknown gets to him.

Leonardo's pov:

"Listen up people, we need to kidnap Camden." I yelled while walking towards the living room.

Marcus paused his game to ask, "Why, what happened?"

"So U-Jin and I had a deal and he finally said yes. I told him he can't go back on his answer, but yet, he still did when I told him he was going to be joining a mafia. He completely freaked out and just refused to join," I explained.

"I got angry then threatened to take Camden so he called the damn boy and told him everything I told him."

"Now, we need to get Camden before he runs his fucking mouth, anyhow, and use him plus Avalon to force Jin to join."

"I just can't believe I was that close and he got away!"

Will walked down the hall with his arm out for Avalon to use as support as she walked beside him. "What are you yelling about?" he questioned.

"Apparently, someone is going to kidnap Camden." Marcus answered.

Avalon screamed, "What, Camden?! You can't hurt him! Don't do this to U-Jin!"

"I don't care what happens to Jin at this point," I growled, "I just need Camden to control him even more and protect this mafia."

"So Marcus, this your time to shine." 

He cheered, "Yes, I get to kidnap him!"

You sure do and this time it'll be different.

Camden's pov:

I'm hungry, I think I'll-

Ding!~

Oh, someone texted me. I picked up my phone and saw U-Jin texted me.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:
Camden.
Start coming to my house
I'm almost home

𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗖𝗮𝗺:
Don't you have practice?

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:
I'm skipping it for today
I just need you in my house
Under my protection

𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗖𝗮𝗺:
You gonna have to wait then
I'm about to make myself a whole meal

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:
You can't do that at my house?

𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗖𝗮𝗺:
No because hunger calls

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲:
-_-
Whatever just hurry up