Chapter 15

{Benimaru P.O.V}

I didn't know what to do. There are so many arguements happening at once.

"How are there this many misunderstandings happening at once? Is there a shape-shifting fox in town? Crazy, they're going through the same thhing I did" (Benimaru).

People started going up in flames and turning infernal.

"No, not right now" (Benimaru).

{Hana P.O.V}

Flames started erupting from different parts of town and where there are flames, there are infernals... or my angry husband.

"What should we do? Should we put the infernals to rest?" (Shinra).

"Not now. This is the 7th's jurisdiction. There's nothing we can do until they give us permission" (Obi).

"We don't have a lot of time to burn sir" (Arther).

"Tamaki's training, but she hasn't taken vows as a nun yet. So we can't put anyone to rest properly anyways. Besides, most of these people don't want to be put to rest in the empirial way" (Obi).

Flashback

"If we have to die, there's no way we'd prefer more than at his hands. The hands of Shinmon Benimaru" (Old lady).

End of Flashback

"We need Waka. Where could he be right now?" (Konro).

"We'll focus on helping civilians with the evacuation efforts" (Obi).

"Yes sir" (company 8).

"I have to go get my children!" as I realized that they were still sleeping back at the house. I was about to run, but Obi grabbed my upper arm.

"Wait, we need as much help as we can get and we can't have that if you're with the civilians. You can put the children in the matchbox, it will keep them safe from the infernals" (Obi).

I nodded as I ran away.

Time skip

When I got home, I ran into our bedroom to find Harue and Kaori still sleeping on the futon. I shook them awake as they sat up and rubbed their eyes sleeply.

"Mama, is it time for dinner yet?" (Harue).

I didn't reply, I just picked up Kaori and Harue as I ran towards company 8's matchbox. I opened the doors and sat them down on the floor while resting a comforting hand on their cheeks.

"This is an emergency, no matter what, do not open this door unless you know for sure that it is me, Papa, or Uncle Konro. There might be people running around that might look and sound like us, so you have to be careful. I know that you're young, but please take care of each other. I love you" I said seriously with both my children looking at each other and me in a panic and worry.

I kissed their forheads and as I was about to close the doors, Kaori's hand reached out and grabbed the sleeve of my kimono. "Mama" said Kaori with worry. I pulled both my children's heads close with my hands. "Do not worry, everything will be alright. I love you both". With that, I closed the doors and ran off to find my husband.