Chapter 33

{Shinra P.O.V}

"Get out of me and don't come back".

"Oh fine, least I had more fun than I thought I would".

"Wait a sec, you were telling me that you knew how to find my mother earlier. Does that mean that she's still out there somewhere or were you making stuff up?"

"Oh, that's a good question, but seeing that you rejected me, I don't feel like answering~. Hana's getting more powerful so we might need her later on before she explodes. She's a powerhouse"

"Come back!"

"Oh, by the way, we have Haumea, Sho, you and now it looks like a new pillar is about to be born".

"A new pillar. You mean someone who has an adola burst?!"

"If I'm able to sense a new pillar is coming, then you can bet that the Evangelist knows too. The fire force or the white-clad, which one of you will reach them first I wonder".

"Just who the hell are you?"

"Someone who's been watching this empire for a long time!"

The girl just disappeared. What did she mean by that and what does Hana have to do with any of this?

Suddenly, I hear crying. I spun around to see a woman standing there with her back turned. Her long dark hair flowed down her back and she was wearing a white robe. Her hands are covering her face. She's crying. I squinted my eyes and moved closer.

"Hana?" I placed a hand on her shoulder.

She then turned quickly baring her fangs and charged towards me, blue flames burning around her

She then turned quickly baring her fangs and charged towards me, blue flames burning around her. It's hot, I have no time to react.

Out of instinct, I raised my arms to block her as I tripped backward. I then shot up and looked around to see that I was in a medical office.

"What happened?"

{3rd Person P.O.V}

"Puple response is normal and you seem to be lucid now. They're going to be perfectly fine" Asake checking their current physical condition.

"D-did something happen to us? I don't remember anything" (Karin).

"Apparently, someone took both your bodies for a joyride" (Pan).

"Do you think it's the same person that possessed Shinra?" (Ogun).

"I don't, they had a different energy. You guys were possessed by that electric girl" (Arther).