Chapter 32

{Hana P.O.V}

There was a commotion coming from outside when the door behind us suddenly bursted open. Both Shinra and I got up to see the cause of it.

"Mascot?" (Shinra).

"What's going on?" I asked worryingly.

The old man mascot then started charging towards Shinra. Hague got infront and knocked the guy backwards sending the head rolling on the ground. When we looked up, my eyes widened, it was the soldier from earlier that was insulting Shinra on the training grounds. I thought we got this issue sorted out earlier.

"Shinra Kusakabe, prepare to die".

"Are you serious right now? You can't be that upset just because I flipped you on your back-" Shinra froze up again.

"Shinra, are you alright?" I asked when he came out of his trance.

He just nodded as I continued. "I don't think he's mad about that. He's acting very strangely, yes, but he's not angry".

"What's come over you three?" (Hague).

"I should burn everything" Shinra whispered.

"What did you just say?" (Hague).

"Shin-! Wh-who are you?" it's that woman again. My eyes grew wide. I-I'm shaking, but I don't know why.

"Oh, didn't you know that it's rude to interrupt a conversation?" she said in a teasing manner with a creepy smile.

She flew fast and stopped right in front of my face, but I didn't flinch, I just stood there trembling.

"We've been looking for you, lost little lamb. You shouldn't have run away from us. You may not be a pillar, but you are very useful to us. If not for that, you shouldn't be existing in this world at all".

I fell flat on my butt and looked up to see that I was back in the room.

Shinra had his head down until he rocketed himself forward to launch a kick at Karin.

"No! Don-" I cut myself off while still on the floor.

Hague got in the way and was promptly kicked in the face...he seems to be enjoying it a little bit too much for comfort. Once he was sent flying backward, he was helped up by Lieutenant Pan and Asako who ran towards him.

"Looks like our truemen have lost their minds" (Pan).

"Kusakabe's acting strange too. It's almost like the four of them have been possessed" (Hague).

Hague took out his weapons and used them to tangle Kari and the other mascots and push them out of the way.

"You need to start behaving yourselves" (Hague).

Elsewhere

{3rd Person P.O.V}

Waiting on the rooftops of one of the buildings are two White Clad members, Haumea and Charon.