Chapter 28

{Hana P.O.V}

I was folding some of the laundry in our bedroom. Kaori was sleeping while strapped to my back and Harue was helping me. Everyone else was out patrolling. Something in the corner on a nightstand caught my eye. Beni must have left it out.

I got up to take a look. When I picked it up, a heavy blush covered my face causing it to turn very red. I was also trying to keep myself from bursting out laughing because the thing that I grabbed was last year's Fire Force nude calendar.

I flipped through it till I found the one of Beni. I let out a soft laugh since Konro had used a hidden camera to take the picture when he was in the bathhouse. It didn't bother me much that people would see my husband butt naked. It's been happening every year since Beni became captain.

"Mama, what's that?" Harue asked as she pointed at the calendar from her clothes pile.

"It's nothing, sweetheart, it's just some of Papa's paperwork," I said lying through my teeth as I set the calendar down.

"Why don't we take a walk. We could use some fresh air" (Hana).

"Okay, Mama". Harue got up and ran towards me.

"Mama, can I hold your hand?" she asked as he held up her hand.

"Of course you can. You don't have to ask" (Hana).

Harue giggled as she grabbed my hand and we made our way to the door. Kaori was still sleeping on my back.

Company 8

{Shinra P.O.V}

All the guys are working really hard for this one photo shoot.

"I'm surprised you're all so into this. Wait, there's no way that the 7th cares about this right?" I would be shocked if they even show up with how Captain Shinmon is.

"Captain Shinmon's picture was actually pretty popular" (Obi).

"HUHH! Captain Shinmon posed for this thing!" That's just nuts.

"I can understand why people would like him, but how did they talk him into doing it? Actually, if Hana was the one that asked he probably would have agreed to it. It would be July right?" When I turned to July, there was a picture of Captain Shinmon with his back turned in the bathhouse.

"Did they take this without asking?" (Shinra).

"Oh yeah, Hana's picture was also pretty popular with the women's fashion magazine as well. People would vote for the type of outfit they want to see from their favorite female fire soldier. Of course, it can't be too inappropriate" Obi said as he handed me last year's magazine.

 Of course, it can't be too inappropriate" Obi said as he handed me last year's magazine