Chapter 21

{3rd Person P.O.V}

Today is the day that the fire soldiers from company 8, 5,1, and 7 are having their meeting to discuss the Evangelists. The meeting is being held at company 8 with Konro, Hibana, Karim, and Obi.

Iris entered the room carrying a tray of tea. She handed one to all of the soldiers.

"Thank you miss, that's kind of you" (Konro).

"I made it with my guts sir" her response surprised him as he was drinking the tea.

"What gives Obi?" Hibana's response made him stiffen in fear.

"Why do you have Iris doing the work of a common house maid right now" (Hibana).

"What? It's okay sister, I offered to do this, but hey, what are you sitting like that for?" as she noticed that Hibana was sitting on the sofa backing.

"I'm sitting up here because I refuse to be placed at the same level as this gravel" (Hibana).

"Would you feel better if I sat on the floor then?" Karim asked sarcastically.

"I would, go ahead and get down there. What's the hold up, you offered so hop to it" (Hibana).

As Iris left the room, Karim was forced to sit on the floor.

"Damn it, I wasn't actually offering to. It was just a little joke" (Karim).

"Alright, let's skip the formalities and go straight to the meet of it. We'll share whatever information scrounged up, see if that gives us any clues, then decide what to do with the White Clad moving forward.

"My company didn't think the White Clad existed until now, so we're still playing catch up. Beni asked me to come on his behalf, but I won't have much to contribute. Hana had said that during her interaction with the arrow woman, the woman had said that Hana didn't know what kind of power she has and that she could be useful to them. It has made her worry quite a bit" (Konro).

"I'm not sure what to do with that since we still don't know their intentions yet" (Obi).

"Does she have some special kind of pyrokinesis?" (Hibana).

"Her pyrokinesis is powerful, but I have always thought that it was relatively normal since she doesn't use it to it's fullest extent most of the time. When she did, it was like something I had never seen, but that was 3 years ago" (Konro).

"What do you mean?" (Karim)

"Do you remember that event from three years again where multiple people in Asakusa turned infernal all at once?" (Konro).

"Yeah, I've read about it, but what does that have to do with anything?" (Karim)

"Did you ever read about the giant blue tornado of flames that almost wiped out the whole city?"

"No way!" (Karim)

"THAT WAS HER?!!!" (Hibana)

"I've only read about it in documents. Was that her and was it really as powerful and destructive as they said it was?" (Obi)