Background Update

At the age of 8, Hana was found in a barrier of her own blue flames in a forest near Asakusa by Hibachi Shinmon when he was investigating where the flames were coming from. This was before Hibachi adopted Benimaru. She had a neutral expression and empty eyes while dressed in a slightly dirtied white robe. She carried a single flower in her hands which is where her name came from. She had no memories before that.

Hibachi took her in and treated her kindly like his own daughter since his late wife never had children. She's very grateful to him so she does a lot of chores around the house and the guard house to help as much as she can to repay him even when no one asks her to do them.
Hibachi taught her basic fire control to keep her flames in check. She was very liked by the other fire brigade soldiers.

When Benimaru joined, she was very shy around him but was still nice even when he was rude. Benimaru didn't really like her at first but warmed up to her and had a large crush on her that she was oblivious about and Konro would tease him about. She would try and keep Benimaru out of random fights whenever she was with him and would patch up his wounds after his training.

The first time she lost control of her flames was when an infernal tried to attack her so Hibachi had to step in to help her and she was comforted by Benimaru and Konro after.