❧ 02. ᴄᴀʟᴍ

"GET BACK HERE YOU THIEF!"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BEING SO ANGRY?!"

"MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH AN ASSHOLE AND STOLE MY FOOD, I WOULDN'T BE THIS ANGRY!"

"Oh no, oh no..." Haruki whispered out as he was walking alongside with Himejima and he quickly hid behind the gentle giant who soon looked towards where a certain Sun Hashira was screaming at the top of her lungs as she had her nichirin blade out, and Haruki could only watch then as his older sister was chasing after a particular Wind Hashira...

"I pray for his life, Himejima-san," Haruki whispered out as he watched Sanemi jumping over the kakushis who were shifting the barrels about and he watched as his older sister jumped over with ease and proceeded to chase after him.

Kanae and Shinobu who were walking side by side watched with a soft smile on their faces as Sanemi still had a piece of bread hanging from his mouth as he tried to outrun [name] quickly, only to fail badly as [name] was much faster than him.

"You better pray that you are going to heaven, Shinazugawa-san!" [name] snapped as she raised her nichirin blade and stabbed straight down. Sanemi's pale purple eyes widened then as he looked at [name] whose body was blocking the sun from his view, but it caused her to have a certain glow as well.

He watched as her hand soon reached out and grabbed hold of the piece of bread and he could feel the cold blade just a millimeter away from his ear then. He watched as she took a bite out of the bread and soon got up, grabbing hold of her nichirin blade and keeping it as she happily took bites out of her bread and Sanemi was left to lay on the ground, immobilized.

"Nee-san, you're really very scary when it comes to your food," Haruki spoke out and [name] could only gently pat him on the head then as she savored her bread.

"Well, it's something that Oyakata-sama has given me. Why would I want to let him have it when Oyakata-sama gave it to me?" [name] mumbled out as she took another bite once again and went on her merry way, whereas Haruki could only turn to look at Sanemi who finally sat up after Kanae snapped her fingers in front of him.

"Wow," Sanemi whispered out and Shinobu could only roll her eyes then as she looked at Sanemi who was still staring at [name] from the back as she went on her merry way. They then watched as he got onto his feet and quickly took off running once again, grabbing hold of [name] by the waist and throwing her over his shoulder, running off with her.

"SHINAZUGAWA-SAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"REMAIN CALM, NEE-SAN! DON'T GIVE IN TO HIM!" Haruki yelled out and soon earned a harsh karate chop on the head by Himejima who could only mumble soft prayers in order to cleanse the young boy's soul.

"Ne, Himejima-san, don't you think Shinazugawa-san's attitude has improved quite a lot?" Kanae asked as she and Shinobu caught up with the gentle giant who was holding onto Haruki's haori to prevent him from running off after his sister.

"I believe so too. It seems he has calmed down quite a bit after interacting with [name]," Himejima spoke out and Kanae along with the others could only watch then as Sanemi continued to run about with [name] on his shoulder, and her screaming her lungs out.

"I swear, Shinazugawa-san. You're difficult to read," [name] spoke out as she jabbed her finger against his chest harshly, causing him to wince slightly at the amount of strength she had put in after he had placed her down properly.

Sanemi then watched as [name]'s crow fluttered around her and she had on a gentle smile then as she raised her arm. He watched as her crow landed on her arm gracefully and soon spread her wings and Sanemi noticed how her crow was rubbing her head against her cheek.