❧ 16. ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ

"YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU COULD CORNER ME?! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL NOW! I'M SLAUGHTERING ALL OF YOU TONIGHT! YOU PATHETIC DEMON HUNTER PESTS!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE GOING TO HELL, MUZAN! YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY! I WILL DEFEAT YOU FOR SURE!" Tanjiro yelled out as he ended up falling through the gap as well, which led to the Infinity Fortress.

"COME AND GET ME IF YOU CAN! KAMADO TANJIRO!" and Kibutsuji Muzan turned and his red plump eyes laid upon [name] who ended up falling through the gap as well. Her maroon-colored eyes look straight into his red plump ones.

And he shuddered.

"I'll hunt you down, Kibutsuji Muzan," was all she said.

"What is this place?! I can't tell left from right at all. What's this? It feels like my mind is being played," [name] thought to herself as she continued to fall only to have her eyes widened then as she was caught in a pair of arms. [name] then smelt the familiar scent of her younger brother and she looked towards him, looking into his pair of dark purple eyes.

"Be careful," he mumbled out and sets [name] down carefully. [name] then heard soft footsteps and she turned to look then, only to raise a hand and place it on top of Muichiro's head.

"Muichiro," she called out and Muichiro gently raised his hand and grabbed hold of [name]'s hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Someone is here," [name] whispered out.

"Akaza's... pressence... is gone... You lost... Akaza... You could not defeat me... You opened a path to reach further heights... and you abandoned it... Very weak," and [name] held onto Haruki as the place they were in the pillars started to get sliced up, crumbling down.

[name] then watched as Muichiro stepped out then, and his mint-green eyes widened as he stood before the Upper Moon One, Kokushibo.

"You're here... Demon slayer... Hm... You... Seem quite... Familiar," Kokushibo whispered out and he soon looked towards Muichiro, as if analyzing him.

"Hmm... I figured... I see now..." and [name] noticed how Muichiro was tensing up before the Upper Moon One. She then looked towards the side then and noticed how Haruki was paling as well.

"His power... It's overwhelming... Nee-san, I'm scared," he whispered out and [name] could only swallow the lump in her throat then as she continued to watch what was going on.

"You... Name... What is it..." Kokushibo asked Muichiro.

"Tokito Muichiro," he answered.

"Alright, I see... The 'Tsugikuni' name has died out then," and [name]'s maroon-colored eyes widened at what Kokushibo had just said. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she placed her hand onto her nichirin bladed's handle.

"Tsugikunii? who is that?"

"It has been hundreds of years, after all... Quite... Inevitable... My name back when I was a human was Tsugikunii Michikatsu... You are a member of the Tsugikuni family... That I left behind... My child's descendant... So you... Are my offspring..." and [name]'s eyes widened as she tried to process what was going on.

Her head started to hurt then as her vision of Kokushibo was flickering between him being a human and a demon, and soon she saw his human form. And eventually, it reverted to his demon form.

"Yoriichi-san's... Brother..." she whispered out and Haruki could only look at [name] in confusion.

"Huh... Your mental strength... Is worth... Some praise... You calmed... your panic in a short moment..." Kokushibo complimented Muichiro then and [name] held onto Haruki's arm tightly as she watched Muichiro going forward.