❧ 11. ꜱᴜɴ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴀɢᴇ

[name] was seen hopping through the forest that had the shortest route towards the Red Light District which Tengen had informed her about previously when she was still healing at the Butterfly Estate, and [name] couldn't help but laugh a little then as she kept yawning at what Tengen had said. Earning her cheeks getting pulled harshly.

But the room was filled with nothing but laughter then, that's what mattered to her. She was well-trained, healed completely and now she had no issues with balancing herself and jumping from tree to tree with perfect accuracy.

Wearing her demon slayer uniform with her nichirin blade strapped to the white belt, she quickly made her way through the forest as she wanted to help Tengen out as soon as possible, hoping that he hasn't sustained many injuries yet.

And praying that the rest were fine as well.

"Ah... Fuck... Nee-san is going to get angry at me," Haruki whispered out as blood trickled from one of his eyes and he could only press his lips into a fine thin line then.

"OI, DON'T SPACE OUT!" Sanemi yelled out as he aided Haruki then, protecting the younger Hashira from getting injured by the Upper Moon Six before them, Gyutaro.

"Tengen-sama, don't mind me! Look for the demon..." and Haruki quickens her pace as he realized the demon had grabbed hold of Hinatsuru by the mouth tightly.

"You sure did a number on me, man. And I do mind you, by the way," he spoke out as he peered deep into Hinatsuru's eyes.

"HINATSURU! STOP IT!" Tengen yelled out.

"Breath of the Moon, Third Form: Half-Moon Sin," and Hinatsuru breathed in and out deeply as she felt an arm wrapped around her waist. She then noticed the purple nichirin blade that was pointed right at Gyutaro who had barely escaped the attack.

"Wow... That was pretty fast, man. I didn't expect someone like you to be moving at such a speed despite losing an eye and getting poisoned," Gyutaro spoke out as he looked at Haruki who was panting heavily.

"Haruki-sama, don't let me pull you down," Hinatsuru spoke out and Haruki shook his head.

"I'm a Hashira. I'm supposed to be protecting," he whispered out as he lets go of Hinatsuru then.

"I didn't expect to be facing a rather hideous looking Upper Moon," Haruki muttered out and Gyutaro had an irk mark on his forehead then, realizing how Haruki was being a fucking brat.

"WELL SAID, HARUKI!" Sanemi's voice was heard.

"HARUKI!" Haruki's dark purple eyes widened then when Gyutaro lunged forward at such a fast speed that he had to use his entire body to shield Hinatsuru, causing the older lady to fall down and nearly falling off the roof.

"HINATSURU! DROP!" Tengen yelled out and Hinatsuru lets go of the roof tiles and allowed herself to drop onto Tengen's arms, allowing Haruki to gain the space to attack Gyutaro back then.

"Breath of the Moon: Tenth Form: Blue Moon's Hellway!" and Haruki's attack showed visible and multiple slashes expanding through the horizon, only to have his dark purple eyes widened as his blade clashed against Gyutaro's, only to watch as his other hand brought up the other sickle, ready to strike him.

"HARUKI!"

"Breath of Wind, Ninth Form: Idaten Typhoon!" And Sanemi performs the attack as he swings his sword to release a circular gust of wind.

He managed to help Haruki then, preventing him from losing a limb.

"Breath of Wind, Sixth Form: Black Wind Mountain Mist!" and Sanemi manages to unleash a powerful vertical sideway slash upwards at Gyutaro.