❧ 05. ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ

"I'll fucking kill you, you no good lying brat," he whispered out and soon brought out his nichirin blade and pointed directly at Tanjiro then. Haruki gritted his teeth as his lips soon parted once again.

"I'll slice those ears off of you too," he whispered out.

"Please, stop this nonsense now!" Shinobu yelled out only for her words to fall onto deaf ears. She quickly stood up then and tried to stop the mayhem that was going on, only to have Kyojuro pulling her back for safety reasons.

"They are too hot-headed now, it is dangerous for us to interfere," he explained, and Shinobu could only press her lips into a fine thin line then as she remained at a safe distance away from what was going on.

"I fucking pray to God that you will end up in hell, Kamado Tanjiro,"

"Shinazugawa, you can't do it in the sunlight. The demon won't come out unless you to the shade," Obanai spoke out as he noticed how Sanemi was still trying to taunt the demon.

"Oyakata-sama, forgive my rudeness," Sanemi muttered out.

"PLEASE, STOP!" Tanjiro cried out as Haruki had raised his nichirin blade up and swung towards Tanjiro's neck, whereas Sanemi had picked up the box that held Nezuko in it and was about to jump into the shade.

Only to stop as the sound of Haruki's nichirin blade came in contact with another nichirin blade.

The atmosphere surrounding the courtyard turned gravely heavy then and Kamado Tanjiro's eyes widened as he looked at who was standing before him. He noticed a black nichirin blade against Haruki's purple nichirin blade, and how the free hand of the person before him was holding onto the box that held Nezuko in it.

"Stop this nonsense, right now," she spoke out.

The Hashiras eyes widened then as they looked at the missing Hashira. The way her pink-tinted lips were pressed into a fine thin line and how she had an enraged look on her face then. The way Haruki was struggling against his older sister's blade.

"Forgive your rudeness, Shinazugawa-san?" [name] whispered out as she slowly shifted her eyes to look at him. His pale purple eyes then widened then as he noticed how [name] was practically angry with what was going on, and how he had acted.

"And you!" [name] yelled out as she looked at her younger brother who flinched upon her voice. She then narrowed her maroon-colored eyes deadly at him and he slowly lowered his nichirin blade down, no longer daring to threaten to kill Tanjiro anymore.

The remaining Hashiras eyes widened as Haruki's face was turned harshly towards the side as the loud sound of his cheek getting slapped was heard. Haruki could only remain quiet then as he didn't dare to look at his older sister in the eyes.

She was beyond pissed.

[name] then kept her nichirin blade and soon walked up to where Sanemi was. His pale purple eyes widened as she had placed a hand onto the back of his head and shoved his upper body down as she brought her knee up, kneeing him harshly in the gut.

"I'm fucking disappointed in the both of you," [name] muttered out as her eyes shifted to look at Sanemi and then at her younger brother who could only continue to look in the other direction, not daring to look at [name] in the eye.

"[name]... Welcome home..." Oyakata-sama softly called out and [name] slowly turned to look at the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps and she soon ruffled through the pocket of her uniform and brought out some stacks of papers.

"The research is done, Oyakata-sama," [name] mumbled out and Oyakata-sama had on a soft smile then as he realized [name] had complete her given task then.