❧ 07. ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ

"So... When are you going to tell her about  your feelings?" Tengen asked as he stood behind Sanemi who was peeking out from behind the tree as he watched [name] training together with Obanai who had requested for her. Sanemi then tensed up immediately then and he turned to look, sending a deep scowl towards the Sound Hashira for scaring him.

"You know, [name] is very attractive. Adding on she is our strongest Hashira as well, anybody would want a go at her," Tengen added on and he could hear the anger within Sanemi, starting to rise then.

"But then again, there's Haruki. A flamboyant man who is so protective of his older sister, but it seems he has been going on missions back to back as a form of punishment assigned by Oyakata-sama," he spoke out and Sanemi let out a sigh then.

"And your point is?" Sanemi muttered out.

"Uzui-san's point is, if you are not going to make [name] yours, then the idea of me taking her as mine, will be fine, right?" a bright and enthusiastic loud voice was heard and Sanemi turned with his pale purple eyes narrowed as he looked towards the well-admired Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro.

"The face you make isn't any different from the usual. It's no longer intimidating, Shinazugawa," Kyojuro spoke out with the usual wide smile he had on his face then.

"Rengoku, don't push it," he muttered out.

"Come on, [name]! Be my fourth wife!" Tengen chuckled, and [name] laughed in response as they withdrew from the hug. She then shook her head and Tengen chuckled once more as he patted her on the head.

"What the fuck?! Since when?!" Sanemi muttered out and Kyojuro could only let out a heave of relief when Sanemi wasn't looking. He then patted his chest a little then and tried to calm his nervousness, after all, he was part of the plan in getting Sanemi to confess his feelings.

"Uzui, I'm training with her. Why are you interrupting our training?" Obanai muttered out, clearly irritated then as Tengen had chosen to ignore him and wouldn't let go of [name] at all.

"Well, all I need to do is to make you fall in love with me!" he spoke out, and [name] shook her head and was about to run off, only to feel Tengen snaking his muscular arms around her waist and tugging her back.

Lifting her in the air, she squealed slightly.

"You already have three wives, Uzui-san! Why do you need me to be your wife?" she asked, clearly confused and unaware that Sanemi was watching their every move, well Tengen knew.

"You're flamboyantly cute!" and then Tengen placed [name] down and continued to hug her. Bending down to the side of her face and whispered into her ear.

"You can consider me to be a divorced man too," he teased, and [name]'s face immediately flushed red as she shoved the Sound Hashira away.

"Stop it, oh my god. My heart, I can't handle it," [name] spoke out as she placed a hand out to prevent Tengen from coming closer only to have her hand getting grabbed by a familiar rough hand then. [name] then noticed how Sanemi was wrapping a muscular arm around her waist protectively as he narrowed his pale purple eyes at the Sound Hashira before them.

"Fuck off, Uzui. Before I rip you to shreds," he muttered out.

"Ara, please don't fight. Anyway, I'm heading out for my mission now. It was great training with you, Iguro-san," [name] spoke out and soon handed back the wooden sword to him as she proceeds to take her leave.

"Want a bet? I'll make her my wife before you even realize it and live in regret," Tengen spoke out and Sanemi had narrowed his pale purple eyes at him, a fiercer glare was seen on his face then.