❧ 10. ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ

"Uh?" and [name] looked at Tengen who looked utterly desperate as he was standing in front of [name] with his hands together in the form of a prayer and he was soon getting on his knees then. [name] then took a step back and Haruki raised an eyebrow at what Tengen was doing then.

"Please, help me out [name]!" and [name] was taken aback with how Tengen was acting.

"Do you have a fever? Why are you begging me? This isn't like you at all," [name] spoke out and Tengen could only let out a sigh then as he rubbed the back of his neck a little then and his fuchsia-colored eyes look deep into [name]'s maroon ones.

"Please help me to investigate the disappearance of my wives," he spoke out and [name] could only rub the back of her neck then and soon motioned for Tengen to stand up straight. [name] then heard footsteps and turned, was rather surprised to see that Sanemi was walking alongside Giyuu and had stood beside Haruki.

"Where did they disappear?" [name] asked then as her attention returned to Tengen then whose fuchsia-colored eyes lit up upon what  [name] had asked.

"You will help?" he spoke out, clearly ignoring [name]'s question.

"Yeah... But... Where?" she asked.

"No going back on your words? That is going to be very not flamboyant of you if you go back on your words, [name]," Tengen spoke out and [name] started to sweat a little due to what he was saying.

"What's going on? Should I be afraid?" [name] asked as she took a step back and her maroon eyes widened as Tengen had grabbed hold of her by the wrists then.

"The Red Light District! I will need you to be "sold" to one of the brothels to help find out where my wives are. Great, a splendid plan! Thank you for helping me out [name], you are such a flamboyant wo-," and immediately did Tengen get punched in the face by two fists.

"HAR?! THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT?!" Haruki yelled out as he held [name] protectively in his arms and his dark purple eyes whereas Sanemi had a deep scowl on his face as he had raised his fist, threatening the Sound Hashira once more.

Only for the Sound Hashira to disappear.

"THAT FUCKING NINJA! WHERE DID HE GO?!"

[name]'s maroon eyes then widened when she heard screaming. She immediately turned, and Sanemi watched with his pale purple eyes widened. How beautiful she was as her long black hair was tied up in a ponytail and when she turned, how gentle it will follow the motion.

"BUTTERFLY ESTATE! HE IS KIDNAPPING THE GIRLS!" Haruki yelled out as he and [name] took off running together with the Wind Hashira and Water Hashira too.

"Let us go!" Aoi yelled out as Tengen had carried her over his shoulder then and looked at  Naho with an irritated look on his face.

"My God, just shut up," he muttered out.

"Please  stop it!"

"Let them go!"

And kana could only watch as she was unsure of what she was supposed to do then, only to have her eyes widened slightly as Aoi reached out for her.

"Ka-Kanao! Kano! Kanao-sama!" and Kanao started to move and grabbed hold of Aoi by the hand and Naho by the back of her uniform.

"Kanao..."

"Don't just pull on me so plainly. You have your orders," Tengen muttered out and soon got irritated as Kanao remained silent.

"JUST SAY SOMETHING! YOU PLAIN BORING PERSON!" he yelled out and he soon watched as the younger girls latched themselves onto his body.