❧ 12. ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ

A/N: WARNING CONTAINS SMUT!!

Where he was blinded in the right eye.

"Idiot... Now you can't see me fully," [name] whispered out and Haruki could only remain silent then as he leaned into his sister's touch.

"Your rage, is still as deadly as ever," he whispered out and [name] smiled softly as she tightened her hold on Sanemi's body as she let out a sigh once again.

"How can I not..."

And [name] sighed as she sat down next to Haruki who was fast asleep in the bed in the Butterfly Estate. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line then as she gently caressed his right cheek, her thumb carefully caressing his bandaged eye then.

"How can I not get angry when my only surviving kin is injured? In such a way too? Eyes are very important," she whispered out and soon let out a soft sigh once again.

"Idiot... Such an idiot... Mother and father would be throwing a fit now," [name] whispered out as she continued to caress his face then. Shaking her head a little, she proceeds to stand up and walk out of the room she was in.

Letting out a sigh she noticed Aoi was about to turn in for the night and she slowly and quietly made her way towards the backyard of the Butterfly Estate.

She stepped out onto the patio and was rather surprised then to see a particular Wind Hashira who was standing under the night sky, with his head tilted up then.

"Can't sleep?" she spoke out and Sanemi turned. A small soft smile appeared on his lips then as [name] sat down on the patio and soon motioned for him to take a seat next to her.

Her maroon eyes then noticed how there was a box of medicines and bandages and she let out a sigh then as she soon reached out to him and unbuttoned the shirt.

"What are you doing?" he asked, with his heart pounding hard against his chest then as he could feel [name]'s delicate fingers grazing past his skin.

"Helping you put on medication, what else?" she asked with a smile and he let out a sigh then as he sat down beside her, with his now exposed back facing her.

"Ahh... The wounds, they are infected," [name] spoke out.

[name] laughed to herself as she tended to Sanemi's wounds in the backyard of the Butterfly Estate. Hearing him wincing now and then as she applied for the medicine against the infected wound and she could only giggle softly as he started to grow tired from the pain.

"Come on, you're the Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi. The toughest one of them all, and you are feeling pain just by applying for medicines?" [name] asked and giggled when Sanemi tensed up upon what she had just said then.

She was just about to finish wrapping up Sanemi's wound, only to have his hand shot out. He then grabbed hold of her hand in his and squeezed it slightly. A smile plastered on their faces as they looked at one another.

"Yes?" she asked and Sanemi's pale purple eyes widened slightly at what he had just done. He then blushed madly and quickly let go of her hand and turned to face the front once again.

"Ara... Shinazugawa-san, you grabbed my hand and you are acting all shy now? You are terrible around ladies," [name] spoke out and laughed to herself softly as Sanemi had tensed up upon what she had just said again.

"Ow, be gentle!" he whined out and [name] smiled as she soon was done dressing up his wounds, and soon kept the bandages and medicines into the box and set it aside. She then placed the shirt back onto his back and soon turned and looked up to the moon that was up in the clear night sky.