Chapter 8

Lightning: Hello!

Dragon: Welcome back to another round of truth or dare! We have a special treat for you today!

Lightning: Yes! We do!

Dragon: It was my idea, really!

Lightning: Yeah! She finally had a good idea!

Dragon: Mhm! Just took a little time to think! Anyway let me explain. It's a sort of rendition of spin the battle but we're not doing kissing cause that's disgusting! Anyway, Whoever spins the bottle has to ask truth or dare to whoever the front of the bottle points on! Understood? Great, now everyone get in a circle! Also, me and Lightning are gonna play for the first round cause... i don't know.

Lightning: We don't participate! Only the players do!

Dragon: Oh come on! It'll be fun! You're not scared, are you?

Lightning: No, it's just you're breaking the fourth wall and well, never mind, let's play!

Dragon: The only rule is that you can't dare us to let you go!

Thalia: Dammit!

Lightning: Who's first? Can I be first?

Dragon: Sure!

Lightning: *Spins Bottle*

Luke: WAIT!

Lightning: Let me guess, you wanna know where to sit?

Luke: Yup.

Lightning: Okay well here are the seats!

Dragon: Sit clockwise. Leo, Hazel, Grover, me, Annabeth, Frank, Juniper, Thalia, Jason, Luke, Rachel, Nico, Calypso, Piper, Percy, Lightning, and then Leo again cause it's a circle.

Lightning: Okay! Now my turn! *Spins Bottle*

Everyone: *Stares*

Lightning: *Bottle lands on Thalia, Grins Evilly*

Thalia: *Gulp*

Lightning: Well then, I dare you to jump off a cliff?

Thalia: Really?

Lightning: *Shrugs* I don't know what to do? Oh! You have to go to Mount Olympus and yell at the top of your lungs "I'M BETTER THAN ALL THE GODS!!!!!!!" And do it in front of Zeus!

Thalia: WHAT!!! I CAN'T!!

Lightning: *Shrugs* You didn't want to jump off a cliff!

Dragon: Good one! Best case scenario they yell at you. Worst case scenario...you're screwed over. Meaning your dead.

Lightning: Or you get banished to Tartarus!

Thalia: THAT DOESN'T HELP!

Lightning: *Shrugs* It wasn't supposed to.

Almost everyone: Do the dare! Do the dare!

Lightning: Give the crowd what they want!

Thalia: Fine!

Lightning: Great! Just remember we can bring you back from the dead! *Teleports everyone to Mount Olympus*

Thalia: *Gulps, then yells at the top of her voice* I'M BETTER THAN ALL THE GODS!

Zeus: *Stares at his daughter*

Lightning: Yay! Drama!

Juniper: I can't believe she actually did that!

Zeus: THALIA GRACE!

Everyone except the Hosts and Thalia: *Gasps*

Lightning: Well that's enough! *Erases the gods minds and teleports everyone back* There, all better!