~ Chapter 1 ~

~ Star' POV ~

~Skyler~ Star are you ready to head out?

~Star~ Yes I am. I can't believe this is our last night here in Hawaii.

~Skyler~ I know this place is beautiful. We will for sure come back here again. Next, we are heading to Africa.

~Star~ I know I'm so excited. We have to do a safari ride.

~Skyler~ Don't worry that cute head of yours we will. Now let's go it's getting late, and we have reservations.

~Star~ Okay let's go then.

We head out to go to dinner once this is our last night here. This is the third place we have visited already we have been to Machu Picchu and Dubai. We don't have a set plan on where we are going and when we just pick a place, and we go, and we stay a few days there. We have arrived at the restaurant, and it's beautiful. Furthermore, we head inside and Skyler lets them know we have reservations we are led to our table. The waiter asks what we would like to drink, and we tell him, and then he goes to get our drinks for us. The waiter comes back with our drinks, and then we order our food.

~Star~ This place is beautiful.

~Skyler~ Yes it is.

He said that while looking right at me. There is no way he feels the same as I do. I mean he can have any woman he wants to he is fit and very sexy, and I'm the complete opposite I'm fluffy so why would he want me?

~Star~ So what are our plans when we get to Africa?

~Skyler~ I don't know yet. The only thing I know for sure is we will be going on a safari ride.

~Star~ Okay then we will just wing it when we get there?

~Skyler~ Sounds good to me.

Our food has arrived, and we continue to talk while we eat. The food was delicious after we finished Skyler pays the bill and leaves the tip, and we walk back to the hotel where we are staying at. We are both all packed for the morning once our flight is early. Once we get back to the hotel, and we get into our room we change for bed, and we go to sleep right away.

~ End of Star' POV ~