~ Chapter 24 ~

~ Skyler' POV ~

We arrived at the falls, and it's a very beautiful sight to see. Star is standing in front of me and I wrapped my arms around her and pull her closer to me, I rest my head on her shoulder and I kiss her neck.

~Skyler~ I'm so happy that we get to enjoy this beautiful place as a couple and not just as best friends.

~Star~ Me too. I'm happy I can now enjoy our time traveling with not only my best friend but my boyfriend as well.

~Skyler~ So where are we going next?

~Star~ I'm going to let you pick the next place.

~Skyler~ Okay then let's go to Rome.

~Star~ Rome is also on our list of places to visit.

~Skyler~ We should try to visit every place on our list.

~Star~ Okay let's do it. We might have to shorten our stays but this is going to be fun.

~Skyler~ Yes it is.

~Star~ Shall we go walk on the trail for a while? Then we can head back and get some lunch.

~Skyler~ Sure that sounds nice.

We walk towards the trail hand in hand. We stop and take a few pictures, so we can look back at them. Furthermore, we have been walking for 2 hours now, so we are now heading back, so we can get lunch. Furthermore, we stopped at the same place as yesterday Star ordered the same burger she had yesterday. After we finished eating I pay the bill and leave a tip. We head back to the hotel, and we booked our flight and hotel room for our trip to Rome. The soonest flight that was available is for tomorrow night. We spend the rest of the night at the hotel. We make love then we head to bed. The next morning we have morning sex then we get ready to head out. We just walk around town for a while then we head to lunch, and then we head back to our room, and we start packing up our things. The next thing we know is it's time to go to the airport. We do our normal routine at the airport. Before we knew it we are on the plane and taking off for Rome. Again Star stays up the whole flight which isn't that bad for her anymore. It also helps when she is focused on other things. We land, and we rent a car this time after we were in the car we go check into our hotel. We get dinner, and then we pass out for the night. Not only that, but we wake up the next morning feeling refreshed after a good night's sleep.

~Star~ Mmm morning babe.

~Skyler~ Mmm good morning my love.

We kiss each other good morning which leads to us having some amazing morning sex. I can't seem to get enough of her we both get up and shower. After our shower, we get dressed and ready for the day. We ordered breakfast, so now we are sitting on the couch waiting for room service to get here.

~Star~ What is the plan for today.

~Skyler~ Well we should figure out our next stop and then book it. Then we should go do some sightseeing today once we are only here for tonight and tomorrow night.

~Star~ Okay then let's go to Washington D.C next.

~Skyler~ Okay sounds good to me.

Our food comes we eat, and then we go sightseeing. We spent hours just sightseeing and trying new foods. We have even taken some amazing pictures of us and the buildings. It's been a wonderful day, but now it's late, so we are back at the hotel, and we watch a movie then we head to bed. We wake up the next morning, and we get ready to go shopping. We shop half of the day we stop and get lunch then we went sightseeing for the rest of the day. Likewise, we are now back at the hotel, and we are relaxing. Furthermore, we fell asleep watching a movie we woke up just in time to check out and catch our flight to Washington D.C. When we land we rent a car and then when we get to the hotel and check-in it's around 6 pm. So we just order room service we eat, and then we go swimming. After our swim, we call it a night, and we head to bed.

~ End of Skyler' POV ~