~ Chapter 12 ~

~ Skyler' POV ~

I woke up before Star, and I was just laying here watching her sleep. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I wish I would just get the courage to tell her that she is the love of my life. I zoned out, and I didn't realize that Star is now awake she asked if I was okay. Furthermore, I told her I was fine and asked her why. She told me she asked cuz I was just staring at her, and she thought something was wrong. I told her nothing is wrong and not to worry about that beautiful head of hers. I told her we should order room service then after we have breakfast we can go out and tour around for a while. Furthermore, I go to order room service when she tells me what she wants and not to forget her orange juice. Likewise, I tell her anything for her and that I would never forget her orange juice. Star gets up and goes to the bathroom to get ready for the day while I ordered room service. Once I finished ordering our food I quickly got ready for the day. Star came out of the bathroom and fuck me she looks so fucking beautiful.

~Star~ So how long for room service to get here?

~Skyler~ It should be here any minute now. Why are you starving?

~Star~ Yes I am. Did you forget that we went to bed without dinner last night?

~Skyler~ Oh yeah that's right I did forget about that. See what would I do if you weren't there to help me remember things haha.

~Star~ If I wasn't here then you probably would have lost your head by now haha.

~Skyler~ Your probably right haha.

There was a knock on the door, so I got up and answered the door. It was room service the guy pushes the room service cart into the room a bit then I give him his tip, and he leaves. I close the door and I push the cart over to the coffee table. We eat our breakfast which was amazing after we finally finished I pushed the cart outside the hotel door, so they can pick it up later. We head out to take a tour around town. Arizona is really beautiful it's a beautiful state that's for sure. I wrap my arm around Star' waist as we walk around.

~Star~ This place is beautiful.

~Skyler~ Yeah Arizona is a very beautiful state it's just really hot.

~Star~ Yeah that it is. So tomorrow we are going to see the Grand Canyon?

~Skyler~ Yes my Star we are. Let's hit a few stores and let's grab some lunch before we head back.

~Star~ Okay sounds good.

We stopped at a few more stores then we grabbed some lunch. After lunch, we stopped at a few more stores that were on the way back to the hotel. When we get back to the hotel it's almost time for dinner, so we just order room service. When our food arrives we eat while we watch a movie. After we were done eating we continued to watch the movie. I pull Star closer to me, she lays her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her. I have never made a move like this before, but I needed to do something hopefully she will know how I feel about her. After the movie we head to bed we both change for bed. We are laying just like we were on the couch I love holding my Star in my arms. We both end up falling asleep.

~ End of Skyler' POV ~