~ Chapter 3 ~

~ Star' POV ~

Our alarm goes off at 6 am. Our flight is at 8 am Skyler and I get up and get ready to head to the airport.

~Star~ I hate when our flights are so damn early.

~Skyler~ Haha you will never be a morning person, will you?

~Star~ Hell no I love to sleep.

~Skyler~ Haha let's get going. You can always sleep on the plane.

~Star~ I think I just might.

We head out to the airport. Once we get there we go to our gate, and we sit and wait. We are finally called to board our flight we get on the plane, and we go to our seats. Skyler lets me have the window seat as I like to look out it sometimes. We take our seats and buckle our seat belts.

~Skyler~ If you fall asleep I'll wake you up before we land.

~Star~ Okay thank you.

After everyone is aboard the captain speaks and then shorty we are taking off. When the light comes on that we can take our seat belts off and that is what I do.

~Star~ Sky can I use your shoulder as a pillow, please?

~Skyler~ Star you should know by now that you don't have to ask me every time. The answer is always going to be yes.

~Star~ Thank you and I'll remember that.

I lay my head on his shoulder. This is nice to just be close to him, but I wish we were more than just best friends. As I lay here and think about what would it be like to be with Skyler I ended up falling asleep. The next thing I know is that I'm being woken up by Sky saying we are almost there. My seat belt is already buckled how sweet he buckled me back up.

~Star~ You buckled me back in thank you.

~Skyler~ You're welcome you should know that I would do anything for you. I love you Star you are my best friend and I don't want anything to happen to you.

~Star~ I love you too bestie.

In a way that kind of hurts that he pretty much only loves me as a friend. But it's better than nothing and not having him in my life. We finally land, and we get off the plane we walk over to claim our bags. Once we do we get a cab to take us to the hotel we are staying at. Once we get there we check-in, and we head up to our room. We always get a room with a king-size bed as we share the bed. We shared a bed before when we were younger. It all started when I lost my parents I would get bad nightmares and I would wake up screaming. The only nights that I wouldn't have a nightmare is if I was in Skyler' bed, or he was in mine. Skyler would hold me all night long, and he became my safe place.

~Star~ This room is pretty big.

~Skyler~ Yeah I think it's bigger than the last room we had in Hawaii.

~Star~ I think you're right. Now let's just order room service and watch some TV tonight. Then tomorrow we can explore all day.

~Skyler~ Sounds good to me plus we don't want to have jet lag when we go exploring now do we.

~Star~ No we don't.

We order room service and when it arrives we eat and watch TV, and then we get ready for bed. When we are all ready for bed we get into bed and we both fall asleep.

~ End of Star' POV ~