~ Chapter 10 ~

~ Skyler' POV ~

I was having this wonderful dream about Star and me. When all of a sudden my Star tells me to wake up I ask her for 5 more minutes. She tells me that it is already 10 am okay yup then I need to get up and get ready. I tell her I'll get up, and she asked me now who is not the morning person. Cheeky little shit starts laughing at me, so I get up, and then I get on top of her and I pin her down. I can see her face and I can tell that she wants me just as much as I want her. I pin her hands above her head, and we just stare at each other.

~Star~ Sky come on stop fucking around haha.

~Skyler~ Okay fine beautiful just remember that the next time I'll tickle you until you pee your pants.

~Star~ No you wouldn't would you?

~Skyler~ Oh I would have beautiful.

~Star~ Haha whatever you say handsome. Now go get into the shower, so then I can take one.

~Skyler~ Okay fine.

I head to the bathroom to take my shower. I need to calm myself down I'm glad she didn't feel my erection. Furthermore, I turn on the cold water to help get my dick to go down after it does I quickly wash up and get out, so she can shower quickly. I get out of the shower and get dressed, and I walk out of the bathroom.

~Skyler~ Okay beautiful the shower is all yours.

~Star~ Thanks handsome. Oh, and I already packed everything so when I'm done we can head out.

~Skyler~ Okay sounds good.

She goes to the bathroom and I hear the water turn on. I get all the bags ready by the door so all we have to do is grab them and leave the room. It doesn't take her long to shower and get ready cuz as I'm checking everything to make sure we don't forget anything she walks out.

~Star~ Okay I'm ready to head out, are you?

~Skyler~ Yes I'm ready. So are you sure you still want to see the Grand Canyon?

~Star~ Yes I do, and I already know where we should head to after the Grand Canyon.

~Skyler~ Where would that be?

~Star~ Nope I'm not telling you until we get to the Grand Canyon.

~Skyler~ Okay fine you win I'll wait.

~Star~ Haha okay now let's go.

We check out of the hotel we take a cab to the airport. Once we get to the airport we do our normal routine then we go and sit down and wait. We are finally able to board the plane once we get on the plane we find our seats.

~Skyler~ So are you excited to see the Grand Canyon?

~Star~ Fuck yes I can't wait. This whole traveling has been extremely exciting and that's only because I get to experience this with you by my side.

~Skyler~ I'm happy to be here with you. I wouldn't want it any other way.

~Star~ So are you excited to see the Grand Canyon?

~Skyler~ Yes I am.

We are told that we will be taking off shortly, so we need to buckle up. After we take off and were in the air we can undo our seat belts, and we decided to watch a movie just to pass some time. Star starts to get tired, so she lays her head on my shoulder. As soon as she laid her head down on me, she was out like a light. We are about to land, so I buckle her seat belt up, and then I wake her up letting her know we are about to land. Once we land we get off the plane, and we go grab our bags. We get grab an Uber to the hotel. When we get to the hotel we check into the hotel, and they hand us our keys then we head up to our room. Once inside the room Star heads right for the bed jet lag is kicking her ass.

~Skyler~ My Star you need to change before you fall asleep.

~Star~ I'm comfortable I don't want to get up.

~Skyler~ Here are your clothes you can change right here, and I'll be in the bathroom changing.

~Star~ Okay my Sky.

I head to the bathroom and change and wait a few extra minutes just to make sure my Star is changed. I walk out of the bathroom, and she is laying in bed waiting for me to climb into bed. Once I get into bed we cuddle up next to each other and we both fall asleep.

~ End of Skyler' POV ~