~ Chapter 11 ~

~ Star' POV ~

We wake up to the sun shining into the room. I look at the clock, and it's 9 am, but it feels like I slept for a whole day. I turn and see Skyler just laying next to me, and he is just staring at me.

~Star~ Sky are you okay?

~Skyler~ Yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?

~Star~ Well you were just staring at me. I just thought that maybe something was wrong.

~Skyler~ Nothing is wrong. So don't worry about that beautiful head of yours. Now let's order room service and then after we eat breakfast we can go explore around for a bit.

~Star~ Sounds good to me. When you order I want banana pancakes and some fruit, please. Oh, and don't forget my orange juice.

~Skyler~ Okay my Star anything you want you will get. Haha, and I would never forget to get you your orange juice.

While he orders room service I get up and get ready for the day. When I came out of the bathroom I see Sky is also already for today.

~Star~ So how long for room service to get here?

~Skyler~ It should be here any minute now. Why are you starving?

~Star~ Yes I am. Did you forget that we went to bed without dinner last night?

~Skyler~ Oh yeah that's right I did forget about that. See what would I do if you weren't there to help me remember things haha.

~Star~ If I wasn't here then you probably would have lost your head by now haha.

~Skyler~ Your probably right haha.

There is a knock on the door, and it's our food. Sky tips the guy and then brings the food over to the coffee table. We eat our really good breakfast, and then we head out to take a tour around town. Arizona is a beautiful state. Skylar links his arm around my waist as we walk around.

~Star~ This place is beautiful.

~Skyler~ Yeah Arizona is a very beautiful state it's just really hot.

~Star~ Yeah that it is. So tomorrow we are going to see the Grand Canyon?

~Skyler~ Yes my Star we are. Let's hit a few stores and let's grab some lunch before we head back.

~Star~ Okay sounds good.

We stopped at a few stores then we grabbed some lunch, and then we stopped at a few more stores on the way back to the hotel. When we get back it was almost time for dinner, so we just ordered room service for dinner. When our food arrives we eat while we watch a movie. After we finished eating we continue to watch the movie. Skyler pulls me closer to him, I lay my head onto his chest and his arm is wrapped around me. Skyler has never done this before. I just wonder if he does feel the same way I do. I need to tell him soon that I have been in love with him since we were younger. After the movie, we head to bed. We are laying in bed just like we were on the couch. This feels nice we both end up falling asleep.

~ End of Star' POV ~