~ Chapter 22 ~

~ Skyler' POV ~

Our alarm goes off, and I feel Star go to turn it off. I continue to lay here with my eyes closed. I still can't believe that my beautiful Star is now my girlfriend. Furthermore, I can feel Star staring at me, so I decided to keep my eyes closed, and I speak.

~Skyler~ Do you see something you like?

~Star~ Holy fuck you scared the fuck out of me.

~Skyler~ Haha that's what you get for being a creep.

~Star~ Haha you asshole.

~Skyler~ So are you going to answer me?

~Star~ No I don't see anything I like. All I see is an asshole laying in bed.

~Skyler~ Haha well I'm your asshole. Now good morning my beautiful girlfriend.

~Star~ Yeah you are my asshole. Good morning to you as well my handsome boyfriend.

~Skyler~ Are you ready to go to the Falls today?

~Star~ Hell yeah I am.

I lean over, and I give my girlfriend a passionate good morning kiss. She ends up deepening the kiss now she is straddling me while we make out. I know she can feel my dick press against her pussy. She let out a soft moan, and it made me even harder. I can't wait to be inside her for the first time. I know she is a virgin and so am I. She breaks the kiss, and she sits up and looks at me. Our eyes are locked on each other.

~Star~ Sky I need to tell you something before we go any further.

~Skyler~ Okay.

~Star~ I'm still a virgin I have saved myself for you. I have always wanted you to be my first at everything.

~Skyler~ Babe I'm also a virgin just like you I also saved myself for you. I also wanted you to be my first at everything. We don't have to rush we can take this as slow as you want.

~Star~ Babe I'm ready I want to feel you inside me just go slow.

I kiss her again this time I deepened the kiss. I start to undress her while she is undressing me. Now we are both naked and I flipped her over, so now I'm on top of her. My cock is right at her entrance.

~Skyler~ Are you sure you are ready? Cuz we can wait.

~Star~ Yes babe I'm more than ready. I want all of you.

~Skyler~ Babe we have a problem.

~Star~ Babe we are both clean, and I'm on the pill. So we don't need a condom unless you want to use one.

~Skyler~ No I'm okay I'm not using one I want to feel all of you.

~Star~ Okay just remember to go slow.

I slowly glide into her. I push into her little by little, and I wait for her to adjust to me. I'm now fully inside her, and she feels so good and tight. Fuck this feels fucking good to be inside her.

~Star~ Mmm babe you can start to move now.

~Skyler~ Fuck babe you feel so good wrapped around my dick.

My thrusts are slow and deep. I kiss her lips then I move to her neck I suck on her neck and that turns her on even more. She digs her nails into my back fuck that feels good. This just turned me on even more I start to go faster and harder.

~Star~ Fuck babe that feels so good. Don't fucking stop.

~Skyler~ Mmm fuck babe.

I continue to thrust deep, fast, and hard. I can feel her orgasm building. My orgasm is also building.

~Star~ Mmm babe I'm about to cum.

~Skyler~ I'm right there with you. Cum with me babe.

~Star~ Mmmm fuck Skyler. Fuck yes I'm cumming.

~Skyler~ Mmm fuck Star. I'm cumming too oh fuck.

We came together and it was amazing. We both came down from our highs, and then I pull out of her slowly.

~Star~ That was amazing. I love you.

~Skyler~ That was amazing, and I can't wait to do it again. I love you too.

We showered together, and we ended up making love again in the shower. After our shower, we get dressed, and then we head out to go to the falls. Today started as an amazing day and I hope it stays that way.

~ End of Skyler' POV ~