~ Chapter 8 ~

~ Skyler' POV ~

I got up this morning and left Star a note. So then when she got up she wouldn't freak out about me being gone. I walked to this cute little Café that was a few blocks from the hotel. I walk in and order our food and drinks as soon as the order was ready I started to head back to the hotel. Star should be almost ready for our day today. I get back into the hotel room and I set up everything on the table we have in our room. Star is still in the bathroom, so I sit down and wait for her. She finally comes out, and I tell her that it's about time and that I have been waiting for 5 minutes for her. She tells me beauty takes time and I tell her that she is always beautiful in my eyes. Furthermore, she comes and sits down and we start eating.

~Skyler~ So what do you hope to see today?

~Star~ I hope to see some leopards and cheetahs. How about you?

~Skyler~ Well I hope to see lions.

~Star~ Haha I figured you would say that you wanted to see lions. They are our favorite animals after all. Also, this breakfast is delicious thank you for this.

~Skyler~ You're welcome gorgeous.

She blushes when I called her gorgeous. She is so sexy when she blushes like that. We finished eating, and now we are on our way to the place where the safari ride is. Once we arrived we got all checked in, and now we are on our tour ride. We see a lot of different animals and we even take pictures, so we can remember this day forever. She thanks me and tells me it's beautiful out here and that the animals are amazing. I tell her that I'm happy she is having an amazing time and that I would do anything to see that beautiful smile on her face.

~Skyler~ Now that the tour is over would you like to go to the gift shop?

~Star~ Yes I would love to.

We head to the gift shop, and we bought a few things. We headed back into town, and we stopped at a few places. It was now getting late, so we started to head back to the hotel.

~Skyler~ Once we get back I'll order us some room service for dinner.

~Star~ Okay sounds good.

~Skyler~ So did you have fun today?

~Star~ Yes I did. How about you?

~Skyler~ I had fun as well.

We got back to our room and I ordered room service. We stayed in for the rest of the night, and we just watched movies. Star asked what our plans are for tomorrow, so I told her shopping and sightseeing were some more than just relaxing for the rest of the night. She then asked what time our flight was once she is not a morning person I booked it for noon. I told her that it was at noon, and she was happy about that. We heard a knock on the door, and it was room service the guy hands me our food and I give him his tip, and then he thanked me and left. I bring the food over to the couch where we are sitting we eat and watch another movie before bed. We both passed out on the couch.

~ End of Skyler' POV ~