~ Chapter 27 ~

~ Star' POV ~

We have been home for almost a week and today is our 22nd birthday. Of course, Skyler' parents are throwing us a birthday party/engagement party. They were really happy and when we told them that we are engaged, and we plan to get married in 6 months cuz we don't want to wait any longer. We are at our apartment getting ready we have lived in this apartment since we turned 18. The only thing we needed to change was that now we share a room, and we turn the other one into a spare room.

~Star~ Babe are you ready to go we need to get to your parent's house.

~Skyler~ Yes babe I'm ready.

~Star~ Okay well we better get going otherwise we are going to be late.

~Skyler~ Okay okay let's go and get this over with. The sooner we get this over with the sooner we can come back home, and it can just be the two of us.

~Star~ I like the sound of that.

We leave to go to our party. Once we get there all of our family and friends are there they all wish us a happy birthday, and they congratulate us on our engagement. The party finally came to an end around 10 p.m. Skyler and I said goodbye to his parents. We got back home at about 10:20 pm.

~Skyler~ Thank God that's over, and we are finally home so we can finally have our alone time.

~Star~ It's a nice way to end our birthday. So what do you want to do?

~Skyler~ Well I think we should spend the rest of our birthday in bed making love to each other.

I grabbed his hand and took us to our room. Once we got in there we stripped each other's clothes off. Once our clothes are off I push him onto the bed and kneel between his legs. I take his hard cock into my mouth and I start to bob my head up and down sucking him just the way he likes it. He pulled me up and has me lay down, and now he is between my legs he starts to eat my pussy like he is a starving man. He stops right before I cum he lines his cock up at the entrance of my pussy. Furthermore, he slams into me hard and deep. Fuck it feels good. We fuck like animals until 1 is. we didn't even realize we fell asleep.

~ 6 months later ~

It's our wedding day today I finally get to marry my best friend. We are having a small wedding in his backyard it's just our closest friends and family here to support us. I asked his dad if he would give me away, and he was more than happy to. So as I'm standing here with my soon-to-be father-in-law I start to wish my parents could have been here. I know that they would have been proud of me and I know they are here in spirit. Finally, the music starts to play. And we start to walk towards Skyler. I start to cry as soon as I see him. His dad hands me off to Skyler, and we begin the ceremony. The ceremony was short but sweet, and now I'm finally Mrs. Star Stone.

~Skyler~ So how does it feel to be my wife?

~Star~ It feels great how does it feel to be my husband?

~Skyler~ It's the greatest feeling in the world.

~Star~ I love you husband.

~Skyler~ I love you to wife.

~Star~ We should probably head to the reception now before they send a search party for us.

~Skyler~ Okay let's go.

We walk out of the house and into the backyard we gave everyone some time to set up for the reception once we had the ceremony also in the backyard. They did a wonderful job on everything. We eat then share our first dance as husband and wife we cut the cake. It was time for us to leave for our honeymoon.

~Star~ Babe do we have everything?

~Skyler~ Yes I have triple-checked to make sure last night that we had everything packed.

~Star~ Okay did you pack my birth control pills?

~Skyler~ Yes I did. Speaking of that I noticed that it's a fresh new pack, and it shouldn't be.

~Star~ Yes babe I know, and you didn't need to pack them remember. We talked about this a month ago that I would stop taking them. Cuz remembers it takes time to leave my system.

~Skyler~ Shit babe I forgot about that. But yes I do remember, and I can't wait to start our family. Also, when we get back from our honeymoon we get to move into our new house.

~Star~ I still can't believe your parents bought us a house as a wedding gift.

~Skyler~ I know. Well, let's get going before we miss our flight.

We head to the airport, and we arrived right on time. We are spending our honeymoon in Ontario Canada that is where we became a couple and where we got engaged.

~ End of Star' POV ~