~ Chapter 20 ~

~ Skyler' POV ~

Come on Sky you can do this. Just come right out and tell her how you feel. You can't back out now. Okay here goes nothing.

~Skyler~ Okay I'm ready now.

~Star~ Okay I'm listening.

~Skyler~ Okay well I've had a crush on you since we were younger. Then you lost your parents, and you moved in with us, and over the time that Crush turned into me falling madly in love with you. I hope you feel the same way but if not then I will understand.

~Star~ Sky I have been in love with you as well. I've had the biggest crush on you and when I lost my parents and moved in with you and your parents the crush got stronger. The moment I knew that I was in love with you was when I would wake up from a nightmare you would come into my room and hold me, and you never left even after I fell back to sleep. I always hoped you felt the same way as I do, but I always thought that I was never your type. I always thought that a fit sexy guy like you would never want a fluffy girl like me. But then I got some hope that you did feel the same way when you would flirt with me. Even when you would find any way to touch me these last couple of days. I was going to tell you all of this tomorrow when we were at the Falls, but you beat me to it every time I told you that I loved you I meant it.

Holy fucking shit she feels the same way. Fuck I'm the happiest man alive right now.

~Skyler~ I still can't believe you feel the same way. This makes me so damn happy right now. I want to ask you something else.

~Star~ Okay.

~Skyler~ My beautiful Star would you please be my girlfriend?

~Star~ Yes my handsome Sky I'll be more than happy to be your girlfriend.

I pull her close to me. I cup her cheek with my hand, and then I look straight into her eyes.

~Skyler~ Star can I kiss you?

~Star~ Yes you may Skyler.

I lean in and our lips crash into each other. Her tongue slides across my bottom lip I open up to let her in. Our tongues start dominating each other. The kiss is passionate, rough, and sweet all in one. This is everything that I have dreamed about. This was the best first kiss I'm happy I saved it for her. We finally break apart cuz we both needed some air.

~Star~ That was the best first kiss.

~Skyler~ Mine too.

~Star~ Wait what?

~Skyler~ Yes that was also my first kiss.

~Star~ Wow I had no idea.

~Skyler~ I love you Star.

~Star~ I love you too.

~Skyler~ We should probably head back before it gets dark out. Plus I just want to get back to the hotel and relax with my sexy girlfriend.

~Star~ Does your girlfriend know that we share a room, and we also share the bed?

~Skyler~ Yes she does, and she is totally fine with it.

~Star- Well then you got yourself a great woman then.

~Skyler~ That I do.

I'm happy that we can laugh at how we can just joke around with each other. We are heading back to the parking lot to wait for an Uber to pick us up. When we get back to the parking lot we wait a few minutes before the Uber shows up. We get in and tell the Uber driver the name of the hotel we are staying at then we leave. We get back to the hotel I pay the driver, and we head inside. Once we get to our room, and we get inside we pick a movie to watch while we order and wait for room service. Our food arrives I go to the door and I tip the server. I set up all the food then we eat and finish our movie. After we eat we get ready for bed. We set the alarm and then we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

~End of Skyler' POV~