Stresskall floof

Me and the amazing artist Whaler3000 were hanging out and eating some dairy on bread with pepperoni on top, and they requested some Stresskall fluff. (Then proofread it which is why it's actually legible) So here ya go dude! Also guys please go check them out, their an amazing artist who deserves more credit than they get so go check them out!
<<<—————————————————->>>

"But what if I mess up?!"

Ren sighed. "Iskall, my bro, calm down. Just give her the flowers and compliments, and use the Sahara Now as a cover. Like planned."

Iskall reddened and began rapidly pacing the room, clearly nervous. "I know I know! But what if I mess up?! Or say something wrong?! Or stare to long into those beautiful eyes of hers...." He smiled as he trailed off and stood there.

Ren looked at him and chuckled. "Iskall?"

No response. He walked over and snapped in his face, Iskall jumping back. "Huh?! What!? Stress?!" Ren laughed as Iskall came back to his senses. He went redder. "....oh..."

Ren smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Look 'Skall, if you mess up just go with it ok? And use the 'Sahara Now' as a cover. Alright?"

He shyly nodded, still red and fidgety. Ren smiled and patted his back. "Good! You got this dude! I believe in you!"

Iskall smiled a little, and Ren grinned, opening the door for Iskall. He took a step out and said thanks before going back to his base to do the worst decision he'd ever make.

———————————

He nervously waited in his suit and messed with the tie, waiting for Stress. Soon enough, she showed up and landed gracefully. "Hey Iskall! Whatcha-" She looked at his attire. He knew it was to much! Why'd he have to mess up! He was so stupid stupid stu-

"Well don't you look nice?" Stress smiled and motioned the the get up.

He smiled a little, messed with his tie, and tried not to blush. "Well uhmmm yeah I have a proposal..."

She smiled. "Well! Hit me up! What is it?"

(And with that he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring booooooooooooooox-)

He took a moment before realizing he needed to explain the deal. Why'd he do this.....?!

He handed her a daisy. "Stress you're smart." He handed her a dandelion. "And funny."
He handed her a rose. "And make me smile."
He handed her a lily. "You're sweet."
He handed her a sunflower. "And caring."
He handed her a lilac. "An amazing person."
He handed her a orchid. "Special and unique."
He handed her a peony. "And beautiful."
He handed her the a allium. "And like this flower is your favorite, and you're my favorite."

As he spoke, she gingerly took all the flowers, trying to hide her blush and keep her smile normal. Then she froze unsure of his next action.

He dropped to one knee and grabbed her hand, looking up at her. "Stress, make the the happiest person on this earth and-"

She smiled. "Sure! Of course!" He smiled and jumped up happily. "Really?!" She nodded. He hugged her.