[A/N] The Results! [A/N]

Alllllrigghhhyyyyy! Results are in! Last things first, drumroll please.... The Dare! This was the chosen item for 10K reads. So, becuase I just think it'd be easier to put here, what should, The Dare be? I'll take a dare or give a dare! If you want 'Do a dare' and agree with someone's dare for me to do, please just respond to it. (That way I can just look at reply numbers lol-)

The Dare:

-->Give a dare

-->Do a dare

__________________________________

And now for the real results! But a(nother) quick before-hand note, no, the material thing does not mean I'm writing strictly the more popular. The incorrect quotes one? Most likely. The survey thing can be done by anyone anyways, but it was just to see the preference of what to write more of. In this case everything got at least one vote, but you can still expect too see a bit of everything. Maybe just closer and more of the more-liked! And the statistics can always change! Anyways, onto the results!

-----

Quotes Results:

Option 1: 6
Option 2: 3
Option 3: 2
Option 4: 0

--

Accessory:

Yes: 2
No: 7

Quotes Winner: Option 1!
Accessory Winner: No!

-----

Material Results:

Fluff: 1
Angst: 2
Hurt/Comfort: 2
General Shenanigans: 1
Other: 0

--

Insults:

You guys are too nice: Y e s

__________________________________

Here are the results! Hope you enjoyed them! Your price is- I'm kidding this isn't a Walmart. And just like with the survey, I'll be posting something within 24 hours of this to make up for it! This is also the 55th chapter?