ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘

I was driving over to Shiner's to get ready for the game and make sure I had everything for after. We had about an hour to get ready before the dance, plenty of time. I checked my bag again. I was going to wear a dress, even though I hated them, I was wearing one. It was tight around the top and flowy on the bottom with an off the shoulder cut. The dress was bright red.

If I had to wear any dress I would wear this one

If I had to wear any dress I would wear this one. We were going to get ready in the school bathroom just because the school was closer to the stadium than Shiner's house.
"C!" Race launched himself in for a hug when he opened the door.
"Hey Racer! You and Albert going with each other again?" I asked.
"Yep!" Albert called from somewhere in the house. I laughed.
"Are you exxciiitteddd?" Race was bouncing up and down now. I laughed and nodded. This year was a year of firsts. First dates, first dances, first games, kinda. But I was here for it, and enjoying it.
"SHINER WHERE ARE MY PANTS!?!" Albert screamed from upstairs.
"Albert Dasilva YOU COME DOWN HERE WITH NO PANTS AND ME AND CUORI ARE LEAVING!" Race declared, ready to walk out the door with me. Albert and Shiner came down the stairs, both with pants on, might I add, and we were ready to head to the game. "Can I pleeeaaseee drive?!" Race practically begged. I sighed, tossing him the keys.
"You scratch this car and I'll soak ya." I promised. He nodded, a stupid smile on his face as he hopped into the driver seat, me in the passenger side, and Shiner and Albert in the back. What if Ace stood me up? Didn't show? What if this was all a joke and he doesn't actually like me? What if this was some stupid bet he placed or something to see how long he could lead me on? These thoughts raced in my mind, making me extremely nervous and on edge. I started messing with my belt loop and Race quickly noticed.
"What's goin' on in that mind of yours, C?" He questioned, cigar hanging loosely from his mouth, eyes fixed on the road.
"What if Ace doesn't show?" I nervously asked.
"If Ace doesn't show, Race beats the shit outta him." Race assured me, taking the cigar out of his mouth for a brief moment. I sighed.
"What if he never actually liked me? Like this was all some kind of dumb bet he had or something?" I asked again.
"Who wouldn't like you?" Albert asked, Shiner nodding in agreement.
"A lot of people." I answered flatly. Shiner rolled her eyes.
"Ya shouldn't doubt yourself so much, you're you! And that's what makes ya beautiful. And if a person can't see what you already have, then they're not worth it." Shiner reassured.
"Great message right there." Albert pointed to his sister.
"Thanks Shine." I smiled. We pulled into the parking lot of the stadium, meeting up with the boys, and walking into the bleachers. We took our usual spot, well, the boys' usual spot. I've only ever been to three games, after all. The game was about to start when a pair of hands covered my eyes.
"Guess who?" A voice asked. I laughed, knowing exactly who was behind me.
"Ace?" He sighed in defeat. 
"How did ya know?" I shrugged.
"Just did." I replied. He smiled wide.
"Just wanted to say hi to you and the fellas." He turned his attention to the boys before waving. "Hi fellas!" They all waved back except for Jack. Something was odd about him since Ace asked me out. I didn't know if they had a history or if Jack heard things, but I did know he didn't like Ace around. "And give ya this." Ace quickly pecked me on the cheek before leaving the bleachers. I sat there, mouth agape, face bright red.
"He just-" I was cut off by Race, Albert, and Shiner having a little freak out session.
"He just kissed you!" Shiner squealed.
"Next is the wedding." Davey laughed out. Albert and Race gasped before looking at each other big smiles on their faces. Albert climbed off the bench and Race stood up. Albert went down on one knee.
"Cuori will you marry me?" He asked dramatically.
Race copied a girly squeal. "Yes!" Albert stood up, sweeping  Race off his feet and carrying him bridal style. Race flew his hands in the air "Tada!" He smiled. We all laughed and clapped for their performance. Albert abruptly dropped Race
"OH! That. On a beach!" Albert exclaimed. Race popped his head up from the floor.
"In Hawaii!" I shook my head laughing lightly.
"You two are idiots." Race, who was now standing up, places his hands heroically on his hips.
"So we've been told." He proclaimed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N I have NO IDEA how football works soooo..... Also I looked up the schools in Manhattan and their football team was the Indians :)

"ACE SMITH WITH THE WINNING TOUCHDOWN FOR THE MANHATTAN INDIANS!" The announcer screamed into the microphone as cheers erupted through the air. Spot and Clubs ran up, tackling Ace to congratulate him. The whole team soon joined the three. As they celebrated, Race impatiently tried to get everyone ready for the dance.
"Alright! Let's go! Chop chop! Gotta get ready!" Race pulled me out of the bleachers and to the car. Albert threw my bag at me before Race pulled me toward the school.
"Jeez guys chill out! We have an hour!" I exclaimed. Race shook his head, picking up the pace.
"No chill. There is no time for chill." Race insisted. Albert caught up to the two of us.
"In terms of chill we have none." He smiled brightly. I giggled, running along with Racer and into the school.

A/N ok this one is short apologize for that but I did update twice in like 24 hours. Another one will be out soon! :)