Something More

2014, Salute Tour

It's the first date of the tour and I'm so excited! 

Let me introduce myself first. 

I'm Mikayla Anderson 1/5th of Little Mix and the youngest. I am 19 years old living my best life.

The girls are my best friends but I  have to admit I have a tiny crush on Leigh-anne but I know she doesn't see like that. For starters she is dating someone else and she's not into girls. Also all the fan ship me with Jade and Perrie. 

None of the girls know that I am bi. 

"Kay you coming?" I hear Jade say pulling me out of my trance. I smile and nod in reply grabbing my backpack following her off the bus. 

"You excited?" She asks putting her arm around me. 

"Yes!" I say jumping up and down causing her to chuckle at me. 

"Ok ok chill." She says making me settle down and we reach our dressing room. 

I see Leigh on the couch on her phone looking up once we enter the room. 

She spots Jade's arm still around my shoulder and something changed in her eyes. I don't know what though so I move out of Jade's reach and begin settling in.

I redo my messy bun and put on a pre-wrap headband to keep my fly aways out of my face. 

I feel eyes on my and I look to the side in the mirror to see Leigh looking at me and I blush turning around. 

"Sound check!" Someone yells and I grab a water bottle following the other girls out. 

Leigh is in front of me so I decide to jump on her back. 

"Oi!" She says but still holds me up. 

"What? I don't want to tire my legs out." I say laughing a bit. 

"Oh so just tire mine out huh?" Leigh says and we get to stage. 

"Eh yeah." I say and get down. 

We go through soundcheck fairly quickly and I did get yelled at for messing around with Perrie. 

Nothing new honestly. I have a short attention span. 

I jump back on Leigh's back. 

"To catering!" I say and point onward. 

"Hah no I need to call Jordan." Leigh says and drops making me roll my eyes. 

"Come on bubs." Jade says turning around and lowering herself a bit for her to give me a piggy back ride. 

I smile and hop on her back. 

"FOOD!" I say and Jade takes off running past everyone. 

I hold on as tightly as I can giggling on the way. 

We get to catering and Jade puts me down breathing heavy. 

"Holy shit. That was farther than I thought." Jade says and she sits down at a table. 

"Thank you Jadey. I'll get you some food." I say grabbing two plates looking at what there is to eat. 

I grab some sliced meat and mashed potatoes for both of us and two apples. 

I come back to the table giving Jade her plate and I begin stuffing my face. 

"Slow down babe." I hear Perrie say and I look up to see her sitting down at our table. 

"Leave me alone. It's good." I say then let out a loud burp. "Oh shit. Excuse me." 

The girls laugh and then Leigh comes in with her earbuds in talking on the phone.